Antifastan

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by 6-eyed shaman, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Varmint

Varmint Member

You may be right, and you may not, but you don't have to be an aryan to do dumb stuff like that. Any leftist will do. By the way....the republicans I've met had only one use for aryans: target practice.

Honestly, I can't imagine how anyone ever thought that so-called "aryans" were the result of a superior race. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and white skin came about far down the geneological tree from the originals.

2. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

But they just so purty

3. Varmint

Varmint Member

There is that, and variety is a very good thing, indeed.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Looks like Photoshop to me. Something about the way the letters look but I could be wrong and a smaller group thinks that way. There are a lot of racists planting stuff. They want a race war and their own views are validated if they can make it look like black people hate white people. White racists seem themselves as the victim.

stormountainman likes this.
  5. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

"Pieces of shiite?" That's a racist comment and I've known you to be a racist all along.

6. stormountainman

That's right. I'm keeping track of them on here. The government is going after the Boogaloo Boys, now that they have killed cops and planted bombs at protest marches to make the Left look bad. A bunch of them are former military racists.

7. stormountainman

I'm not "YOUR" man.

8. mcme

mcme lurker

8l29d546g5651.jpg 8l29d546g5651.jpg

9. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Sounds like you have no tolerance for those who disagree with you, and are willing to paint your opposition with a broad brush. Who pardoned the arsonists Dwight Hammond and his son who participated in the occupation of Malheur National Wildlife Refuge? As I mentioned earlier, there has been no credible evidence linking CHAZ to any organization called Antifa. If you don't see a problem with that kind of misrepresentation, you are obviously too biased for meaningful discussion.

stormountainman and Tyrsonswood like this.
  10. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Speaking of dumb, uneducated, redneck, inbred hillbilly hicks, do you really not see the logical problems in this analogy? The operator of the farm equipment depicted is obviously using some pretty expensive equipment: $140,000-200,000 in value. (A farmer friend tells me I'm way low on this estimate. More like twice that for a good combine, although it could be rented). I doubt that a real hillbilly hick could afford such equipment, unless (s)he's working for somebody who can. The operator probably goes farm to farm during harvest, recouping the cost. I also doubt that the operator is doing this is new to farming. The farm operation in question doesn't appear to be geared to feeding a small community, but rather to be cultivating a cash crop for sale in a national or international market. And it's unlikely that combines and tractors would be of much use in the confines of CHAZ. In other words, the two examples that you're contrasting lack a rational basis for comparison.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    stormountainman and Tyrsonswood like this.
  11. mcme

mcme lurker

Pretty sure th meme is a play on Bidens speech regarding anyone being able to farm.

12. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

I own an Iowa farm of 100 acres . It gives me an income of $20,000 /year . This is enough to
    live on , well , more than enough since my education was in homeless minimalist Christian theology .

13. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I'd like you to walk up to one of these Chaz-ites and tell them they are libertarians and see what happens :D

Varmint likes this.
  14. 6-eyed shaman

\

Nah, they don't need the help of Aryan nations to make them look bigoted

That's leftism in of itself

15. 6-eyed shaman

I'm president of the StormMountainMan fan club

Keep on posting and never change! :kissingheart:

16. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Nah. It's just improvised anarchy.

17. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

It's bad jazz . The divine formlessness comes from form with no harm .

18. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Must have missed that. Are you sure you're not confusing him with Bloomberg? Anyhow, I doubt that's what the meme meant. Otherwise, it would be even dumber than it is.

stormountainman likes this.
  19. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Geez... I see one guy complimenting someone and the other rejecting the compliment with an insult.

Does everything have to be so cut-throat die-hard hate filled?

I like all you conversationalists, but am constantly amazed how riled up you guys get that you have to start insulting each other...

I know these issues are a hot topic, but dividing the membership with hate is not a good thing for anyone.

Meanwhile, it's Monday and another chance this week to change the world. I think that's more important.

20. Maccabee

Maccabee Luke 22:35-38

They suck too.