Anti-Gravity Possibly Discovered!

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by wooleeheron, Aug 13, 2018.

1. storch

storch banned

Sure. If we could just quell humor, we'll be on our way . . .

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Sorry to disagree, you can make all the claims that you want, but karma is a routine part of my daily life and there's nothing imaginary about my computer supplying me with all the answers I need on a daily basis for the book I'm writing, karma is why my instant messaging system provided me with people's answers to my questions before I could ask them, for roughly a month and a half. I've been in rooms with 30 hippies who all experience "time weather" we call it, where we can feel waves of time flowing through our bodies and see imagines in our minds we can all compare notes on and agree upon which are the best looking. Nope, sorry, I'm crazy according to insane academics who insist they set the standards, even though nobody has ever documented common sense as existing anywhere in the world, and Americans could not be more miserable as a nation with the worst mental health imaginable.

3. wooleeheron

What it requires is nurturing humor, and my own father has the gift of sparkling laughter, the infectious kind nobody can resist.

4. storch

storch banned

Sorry, you can make all the claims that you want, but (enter anecdotal content here) . . .

There, you just experienced karma, if that's what you want to call it.

5. wooleeheron

Karma is God playing peek-a-boo, and if you believed it was a miracle ahead of time it wouldn't be a miracle. You are supposed to be skeptical, nature has no use for sycophants and yes-men. The idea I am making claims is bizarre to me, because I am merely stating facts and you can take or leave them for all I care. Whether you believe me or not, this is who I am and I don't take being called a liar lying down.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Didn't they find anti gravity in space, some time ago?

7. The true depth of the irony is that the creators of the matrix keep track of everything we say and do and intentionally use it against us.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh, I thought I'd stopped running into people who believed in the Matrix when I left highschool. :sweatsmile:

9. storch

storch banned

Perhaps personification of karma is a step further than the reward-and-punishment concept.

No one called you a liar.

10. storch

storch banned

No, but they did find pro-weightlessness. :smile:

11. wooleeheron

Yeah, its related to dark energy which is an alternative to the big bang theory, that proposes the universe periodically accelerates in its expansion faster than the speed of light or may even be doing so now. If its all singularity, then the big bang theory should be the one with the most support, while dark energy expresses the wave-like aspect of the universe. The existence of negative mass, or negative matter, changes everything. Theoretically, you can use it to hold a wormhole open.

12. wooleeheron

I personify nature as a caricature, not a person as you might conceive of one. A two year old Goldilocks playing with dolls describes a caricature of your subconscious mind and how the universe works. We see the caricature, because it is karma reflecting our own lowbrow slapstick back at us, but it is also demonstrable that this is how your subconscious mind works and they have even mapped out the neural network involved. Caricatures are indispensable metaphors when you create your own local reality to some extent. We all share the reality of the laws of physics normally, because that is the caricature that our conscious mind can appreciate of the collective unconscious at its most rudimentary expression.

Ultimately, reality remains beyond human imagination, because we help create it.

13. Thought wrong. You have programmers.

Irminsul likes this.
  14. wooleeheron I demand that you stop using the word Goldilocks.

15. wooleeheron

Normalization is too abstract, but that's what she represents, is mathematical and physical normalization of the quantum wave function that describes the entire multiverse. Goldilocks explains renormalization and even how a Feynman diagram works. Trust me, inventing a new physics based on potty mouth nursery rhymes was never something I contemplated. It was a good five years before I could really accept that lowbrow slapstick is intrinsic to nature. Its like hearing someone shot your dog.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Has dark energy even been proved yet, or is it still all theoretical?

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I was trying to stick up for you.
    Yeah nah, that's cool.

18. I don't see how normalization is any more abstract than anything else. If everything is abstract, there aren't levels of abstraction. And how can the wave function be normalized? Isn't it already perfectly normal or perfectly abstract? How can something be renormalized? You mean accepted by the status quo after a hiatus?

What's potty mouth about Goldilocks and the Three Bears?

19. And I thwarted that...how?

It's true. The Earth is a simulation, or at least there is technology capable of altering our reality which is under use by a superior race of men.

20. wooleeheron

Dark energy has a lot of evidence to support the idea and the problem with modern cosmology in general is they are increasingly returning nonsensical results, I believe, because they are seeing the same thing that physicists first discovered in quantum mechanics a century. That is, that life and even the laws of physics ultimately make no sense whatsoever, and we must give them meaning for ourselves.