anti-drug essay

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by PITPAT, May 28, 2004.

1. PITPAT

PITPAT Member

i have to write an essay, as punishment, on the dangers of drug use, particularly marijuana. i have no idea what to say. i want to be realistic about it. what do you think?

2. ericf

ericf Member

Does it have to be pot? I would write about tabacco and alcohol... and how dangerous they are. Then you can compare those to pot. :D See, it is about the dangers and it is truthful.

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

why do you have to write an essay for punishment about anti-drug? But as for what to say about marijuana, you could say something about the effects of smoke on your lungs. As for other drugs, i don't have any other information.

4. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

wow did you get caught smoking the reefer??????????????????

5. PITPAT

PITPAT Member

its a long story, but i ended up getting caught at school with weed and a pipe and shrooms (it wasnt even shrooms, it was dust, but they charged me for it anyway) and cigarettes. they suspended me, and a police officer wrote me a citation. he only charged me with a misdameanor, instead of a felony, so i didnt have to go to court, but was put on informal probation for 6 months. the conditions are that i do 20 hours of community service, be evaluated by a drug counsolor and go to any meetings he might assign, and write a one page essay on the dangers of drug use. also i have to pass any drug tests he gives me. i'll be off november 13, and hopefully after this next meeting he says that i can do it by mail. actually, i better get off the computer, and into my beaver cleaver clothes, because i have a meeting with that drug counsolor in an hour.

6. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

I got a similar punishment when I got arrested one night for marijuana and marijuana paraphenalia possesion as did my friend who got arrested for cocaine possession, cocaine paraphenalia possession, marijuana possession & marijuana paraphenalia possession. We both got community service, 4 months probation, write an apology letter to our parents, write an essay on the ill affects of drug use (I wrote mine on caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, and ephedra (which at the time was legal), and two urine analysis. The weird thing was my friend only got 10 more community service hours than i did. I was told it was because I didn't cooperate, was disrespectful and blatantly violent, but I wasnt given any additional charges beside marijuana possesion and paraphenalia possesion which were both misdameanors and were both expunged from my record. Still it seems pretty fucking unfair that I got the same punishment (pretty much) as someone who had "harder" and a bigger quantity of drugs than I did. But hey, nothing good has ever come from a night of heavy alcohol, yayo, and marijuana consumption.

7. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

hard to write about dangers of a drug/medicine ,specifically marijuana as there are non,there are medicinal values! As I see it the only danger is going through life without trying it atleast once.There are no recorded deaths by marijuana alone as for back as history of takes us.The Chinese 10,000 years ago!Keep smokin!

8. lovedatmj

lovedatmj Member

Just say something about possible anxiety, paranoia, effect of lungs, and so on. You could also say it increases crime or some bs. Anything is really justifiable in its own little way. You don't have to believe it, and it doesn't necessarily have to be true. You just have to give negative effects to drug use. You could write that in a half hour.

9. tinkerbella208

tinkerbella208 Member

lol i completely agree that it should be on tobacco and alcohol and then like put the death statistics from pot and those to and compare em lol prove the bastards wrong!!

10. dwilcox1982

dwilcox1982 Member

Just bull-shit them. Totally. Write some mock "goody-two-shoes" essay to appease them, knowing all the while you ain't on their side. Believe me, it's EASY (and fun) =D

11. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

The danger of marijuana use is GETTING ARRESTED!

12. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

Fuck them man, your just gonna hand over your integrity on a fucking platter? Write about how bad drugs are. How overpriced they are, how they are pushed at every doctors office you walk into. Use it to show them their wrongs! If you have a smart judge, he'll read it and respect you for it, because you stood up for what you belive in instead of cowering like a fool.

13. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

you should use the essay to express your feelings about pot, its TRUE dangers, lung cancer and the cops, and talk about all the other anti-drug bullshit and how its wrong
    and then breifly talk about how much heroin and meth can fuck you up...i couldn't write an anti-drug essay i dont think, because i can't defend what i dont believe in, much less attack what i do believe in

14. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

This essay is for the MAN right so you better write some sort of science fiction report if it has to be about pot! But ya should say something about how it hurts your throat when it makes you cough that would be funny.