Anti-bush, Anti-war Pictures, Quotes, Cartoons Or Whatever!!

Discussion in 'Protest' started by tinkerbella208, May 24, 2004.

1. tinkerbella208

tinkerbella208 Member

hey guys this is really important to me because me and my friend are spreading little flyers around our school and we want to have a different Anti-Bush or Anti-War image or thing we can make a flyer out of for everyday for the rest of the school year ((june 14th last day)) ... to do this i need a lot of pictures and stuff of bush.... if you guys got anything help me out please!!!!!! and do the same at your schools!!!!!! PROTEST!!

thanks a bunch!!!! - emmy

2. bluegill

bluegill Member

here's a few.....

3. CyberFly

CyberFly Banned

4. Maverick

Maverick Banned

What a sparkling example of maturity.

5. tinkerbella208

tinkerbella208 Member

IT IS DAMN RIGHT MATURE TO BE PROTESTING THE THINGS THAT YOU BELIEVE ARE WRONG AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH COMPREHENDING THAT MAYBE YOU SHOULD "CHECK" YOUR OWN MATURITY LEVEL

6. Platinum_twf

Platinum_twf Member

post pics of the flyers when finish them....

7. Maverick

Maverick Banned

It may not be mature to protest. It's a right, but it's not always mature. But some of these are just stupid. I don't do that with Kerry, or Nader, or anyone else.

8. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Cecede
    from the Union
    in peace

9. Claire

Claire Senior Member

I'm with ya Tinkerbella208! Good on you for challenging peoples views and opening up debate in your school!

Well done:)

Love and Respect Clairexxx

10. tinkerbella208

tinkerbella208 Member

Well you're probably not protesting Kerry for the reason that he hasnt lied to the country yet and he hasnt sent our people to die yet and he hasnt discriminated about groups of people who just want their happiness like everyone else. If Kerry gets elected and you decided to protest his views and changes to the crap bush has accomplished then go ahead and protest him but I am not stupid and people who dislike a lying piece of shit like Bush arent stupid either.

11. CyberFly

CyberFly Banned

Been there done that. You can't censor anyone bozo. You are probably another republican ChickenHawk who never fought a day in your worthless life.

[​IMG]

12. Maverick

Maverick Banned

I never said anyone was stupid. Some of these Bush-bashing posters and ads are just dumb. But I got to admit, that picture with the pretzel is funny.

13. sweatininthesouth

sweatininthesouth Member

Love the pretzel pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHHAAAAAA!! **slaps knee**

Don't worry maverick. When Kerry becomes President, the right-wingers will do the same to him....

Hey tinkerbella...you go girlie!!! Just don't get yourself expelled! I'm so happy you're taking a stand on how you believe. Do a "anti-war slogans" Google search and you'll come up with a mess-load of goodies! Let us know how your "protest" goes and if you pissed off your school or not.

14. LaughinWillow

LaughinWillow Member

Check this site for an endless supply of horrific pictures of women and children who have been murdered/maimed/or otherwise completely fucked by this "liberation." Many of them have been taken and blown up by protesters in the last year, and are very effective images of the reality of war. I'd recommend that far more than silly photoshop cartoons of Bush.

www.iraqvictims.com - click on "photos" at the top

15. Maverick

Maverick Banned

16. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

17. tculi

tculi Senior Member

thank god man
    how is it imature to protest?

18. tculi

tculi Senior Member

that picture is hilariously

19. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

i looked at most of those photos, a ton of them really graphic stuff.. but its actually happening, it doesnt really dawn on you beacuse they dont show stuff like babies with their heads blow to bits and peoples torsos burnt and blood splattered on tv.. so much of this war just dawned on me, made me cry =[