Ant and Dec

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Joshua Tree, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

Ant (or is it Dec?) announces he won't be presenting I'm A Celebrity... this year. Apparently they were named the eighteenth most influential people in British culture.

https://inews.co.uk/culture/televis...a-celebrity-2018-saturday-night-takeway-2020/

I don't have a tv and didn't watch them when I did have one, so they haven't influenced me. Goes to show the power which tv still has. I still can't tell which is which though.

[​IMG]

2. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I can't stand either of them. Don't know which is which. Couple of annoying morons. British culture? Pah!

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

I can't stand them.. but apparently they always are standing, Ant and Deck..

Ones in rehab, and ones having a baby, so probably good time to go out for a while..

4. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

"when I hear the word 'culture' I reach for my revolver" - Attributed to Herman Goering. Just goes to show that even a Nazi could be right some of the time.

5. TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy Light of a Fading Star

I love them. Grown up with them.

6. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

- Makes me wonder how you can comment on this then?

PJ and Duncan were; for those of a certain age, locale and situation, a couple of lads that grew up to be a partnership that formed an affinity with the general public though cheeky charm and rapport.
    upload_2018-8-19_12-45-23.jpeg
    As with most who live in the spotlight continually under media attention.
    With success comes financial reward which is nice, but, along with attractive temptations.
    Without wishing to condone the actions of drink/drug addiction and/or unchecked similar indulgences I would make the observations that it is more a matter of how we as a society treat those which we adulate to excess before waiting for the opportunity to jump on the bandwagon criticism - "there but for fortune"

7. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I know which one is Ant and which is Dec but I don't know who was PJ and who was Duncan.

I have the Biker Grove theme song in my head

WOLF ANGEL likes this.
  8. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

upload_2018-8-20_19-19-56.jpeg
    :)

beachbum86 likes this.
  9. Kaiju

Kaiju Members

Oooh biker biker, biker GROVE! *jumps in the air*