Another std related question

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by hawkeyemania, Jan 27, 2005.

1. hawkeyemania

hawkeyemania Member

Ok here is the situation, and people's advice would be great.
    My friends and i are have a friends with benefits relationship. I know that she has only hooked up with one other guy ever, and as far as we know neither of then have an std, and i am a virgin, so no std here.

Is the there any reason to worry about her giving me head? jw

thanks

2. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

does she have herpagonasyphclap?...hehe....just kidding...

.....one hint for you....talk to the woman before having her give you head....level with her and ask her if she has/had any stds....

3. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

...and if you're so horribly worried about it.....you could always wear a condom when she gives you head....

4. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

like scarlett said, if you're worried, wear a condom. But a flavoured one, because the regular ones taste nasty!

Just ask her though. Just ask if she's been tested, and that you just wanna be safe not because you think she's actually got one. Some STD's can be cured, but some are deadly, so it's better safe than sorry.

5. Peregrine

Peregrine Member

many STDs have no symptoms for a long time. as a result, many people do not get tested or even know they have contracted them. ask her right out straight before u go ahead.

6. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

yeah she can blow you while you wear a flavoured condom. they are alright but leave your mouth with a funny taste afterwards...anyway, if you are so concerned about std, ask her about her past, if she's been tested, etc COMMUNICATE!