another spoof question

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by 40oz and chronic, Jun 21, 2006.

1. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

ok this is the first time i ever needed to use a spoof. i made one by trying to remember how you guys said. i stuffed i think one dryer sheet in it and ruber baned like 3 or 4 over it. i used it for one hit and the smoke still came out and my friend said it still smelled like smoke. so should i stuff more in it or is there supposed to be smoke comming out of the sheets lol

EDIT: i also used a paper towl tube instead of a tilet paper one. if that matters.

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

stuff it full of dryer sheets man....
    the more the merrier, as they say!

P.S. any hollow tube will work theoretical.

3. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

stuff the tube with 5-7 dryer sheets, then fix one over the end. that should do it. good luck, my friend. :)

4. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

yo willy wonka, that is a fuckin SICK stencil in your sig there

5. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

just put abunch of dryer sheets in there man...pretty simple.

6. SagaciousKJB2

SagaciousKJB2 Member

Meh, spoofs aren't really as effective as everyone thinks; I think this has a large deal to do with the fact that once you've smoked, you really can't smell weed very well.

Anyway, a spoof might work for the first hit, but after a while, it starts to smell like a Rastafarian is doing your laundry, if you know what I mean.

I remember walking into my friend's house once (leaves his door open) and they were toking up in the closet with a spoof, thinkin' it wouldn't smell. As I said before, it just smelled like a Rastafarian doing laundry. Very easy to pick out the weed smell. The only people you can really mask it from are complete novices to the smell of marijuana; they will simply think, "That laundry smells weird."

Honestly, I don't know why everyone can't just drape a blanket over their window, and blow it out the window. Or better-yet, set a window-fan up the opposite way, to exhaust the room of smell. Both work far better than a spoof ever will.

7. rydns

rydns Member

the whole exhaust thinng. thats exactly what ive been doin for the past 5 weeks.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

8. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

i dunno, sagacious, spoofs have never let me down. just gotta stuff em full of as many dryer sheets as you can. a couple sprays of ozium never hurt neither. [​IMG]

9. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

whenever i make a spoof i use a 20 oz bottle. a TP roll never quite worked for me.
    just stuff it full of dryer sheets until it's halfway up, then stuff some tissue paper or toilet paper in for the other half, compact it as many times as neccesary, you want that shit dense.
    Then you poke a bunch of small holes in the bottom, 10-20 usually does the trick, use a one of those small screwdrivers that you use for electronics or maybe a small pocket knife.
    Dryer sheets tend to filter out ~80% of the smell when they are fresh, and the TP helps to filter out most of the smoke. If you want added protection wrap a sock or two at the end to get the rest of the smoke.

One last thing: Spoofs (or snuffys as we call them here) lose their effectiveness pretty fast, like in a week or two they will be completely useless, it's usually better to use a fan.

If it's too cold/too conspicious to use a fan, i've run some tubing out a window before, get the biggest gauge you can and then just exhale through that.