Another Shooting

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Flagme15, Aug 3, 2019.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

I wish I could envy the dead, but I know too many of them, and they are just as stupid as most of the living. Nicer, but thick as a brick. Mother nature insisted I write my book, knowing damned well I would write it anyway, just because nobody else ever will. Once its out there, in the public domain, it will take on a life of its own and I can finally put all this crap behind me. I don't envy the dead, I envy those who have already paid their karma and moved on to a universe that actually makes some fucking sense.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Get a room (or separate thread) you two...

3. wooleeheron

You gonna shoot us?

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Of course not. He's not American

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  5. Asmodean

Just gonna throw a clog or two.

6. wooleeheron

I prefer maple.

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

You could run them down with your bicycle

8. Nudist4u

Nudist4u Banned

9. Asmodean

Yay, nudist4us brought it back on topic again :)

10. wooleeheron

Kill, kill, kill! And, then, kill some more! That's just daily life in Chicago.

11. Ralez01

Ralez01 Members

12. Ralez01

Ralez01 Members

Did you take that in Pelosi's memoirs?

13. If anybody needs to get a room it's asmo and VG. !

14. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Man with rifle, 100-plus rounds of ammunition taken into custody at Walmart in Missouri

A 20-year-old man with a rifle and other gear was taken into custody at a Walmart in Missouri, Springfield news outlets reported.

Police said the individual had more than 100 rounds of ammunition, news outlets reported.

An off-duty firefighter held the suspect at gunpoint until police arrived, according to news outlets.

Reports: Man with rifle, 100-plus rounds of ammunition taken into custody at Walmart in Missouri

15. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

No, I simply observe the motives and words of people. It's not that hard to see where jobs come from and how these jobs are created in our economic system. No amount of profit is enough in our style of capitalism. So the market will seek low wages and low worker rights AKA immigrants who have no choice.

16. wooleeheron

Nobody knows how to improve Fox New's ratings like die-hard Libertarians!

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  17. hotwater

There could have been three more mass shootings if these men weren't stopped, authorities say

[​IMG]

1) James Patrick Reardon was arrested for threatening a Jewish community center in Ohio, authorities say.

The rest of the Instagram account contained anti-Semitic comments, white nationalist content, and images of Reardon (a trump supporter) shooting a gun.
    A search warrant was executed and authorities found a cache of weapons and ammunition.

2) Tristin Scott Wix of Daytona Fla, was arrested in a Winn-Dixie parking lot on Friday after he sent his ex-girlfriend a series of disturbing texts in which he allegedly
    threatened to commit a mass shooting, the Volusia County Sheriff's Office said. The ex-girlfriend alerted authorities.

In the messages, the 25-year-old said he wanted to open fire on a large crowd of people, the sheriff's office said in a news release. "A good 100 kills would be nice,"
    one message allegedly read. Wix also said he already had a location in mind, according to the sheriff's office.

3) Brandon Wagshot, 22, was arrested after authorities said he had expressed interest in committing a mass shooting on Facebook, according to a statement from the FBI
    and the Norwalk Police Department.

Authorities executed a search warrant at his home and found multiple weapons, including a handgun, a rifle, a rifle scope with a laser,
    numerous rounds of ammunition, body armor, a ballistic helmet and other tactical gear, police said

18. wooleeheron

The entire government is now run by the KKK, and lynch mobs do not approve of individuals doing their own thing.

19. hotwater

Another mass shooting along a 15-mile stretch between the cities of Midland and Odessa, TX

7 Dead, 21 Wounded, and out of the 21 a few seriously wounded.......................................

[​IMG]

20. wooleeheron

Flat lenses are coming on the market, that will turn her cellphone into a telescopic lens, and replace that entire sight on the rifle. DARPA has finally confirmed that the feds now have bullets that will follow you around the corner. She could put on a pair of sunglasses, that are telescopic, and you'd never know it. The fastest gun in the world can fire over a million bullets simultaneously, like a gatling gun with a thousand barrels, all stacked to the top with bullets.

However, lasers are about to make guns obsolete, crude technology. Handheld particle-beam weapons are coming, that punch a hole in the air with a laser, for a one-two punch that nothing can deflect. Raw electricity or protons or whatever energy you wish to use to disintegrate whatever is in front of you. Force fields are coming too, but exactly what they will be like is too hard to predict. They found a way to exploit even zero point energy possibly, and the new ability to manipulate mechanical waves as if they could be stopped dead in their tracks, and to create a variety of Maxwell's Demons, means its about to get way to fucking interesting. For the first time ever, we have mastered the manipulation of waves and turbulence, and are mastering how to do so on any scale.

Who the fuck needs Newtonian mechanics, if you can manipulate waves like Yoda or something. That's what quantum mechanics suggested, that everything could be thought of as composed of waves, but now we can manipulate them any fucking way we want. Both energy and information, and we can exchange the two at any time.

We needed a theory of everything, yesterday. Without it, the clowns running the world could do any number of absolutely brainless and stupid things that we all live to regret. The wealthy are not like us, because they are even more insane.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019