another question

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by jaigurudevom, Apr 18, 2007.

1. jaigurudevom

jaigurudevom Member

If I took one tab would I be ok to like talk to a parent on the phone or is it too overwhelming of a feeling or something? Like can you talk normally on it or do you slurr your words and stuff like when when your drunk?

2. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

you dont slur your words...but i find phone conversations on acid to be really annoying...you usually cut the other persoan off as they are trying to say something...its hard to tell when its your turn to talk as opposed to when its there turn to talk...i usually just end end getting frustrated and hanging up.

3. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

I guess it depends on the person... I find talking on the phone interesting sometimes, but scary and annoying others... I usually use odd wording when on LSD, but that is from a bit more than 1 tab. Judging on the ammount of LSD in the hits these days, you should be fine, just don't talk about how you're watching Barney and how it's "trippy"! Have a good one! :)

4. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

for me cid is so damn easy to talk to people on i've talked to my dad on the phone more than a few times and its easy as shit

5. ashbury1500haight

ashbury1500haight Member

idk when i talk on the phone on acid i talk alot eaasier than normal... like its like im drunk but i dont say things im not supposed to say and dont slur my words... i think youd be okay just dont say anything stupid lol

6. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

i talked to my mum on the phone 6 hours after droping, the main trip had stopped. but unless its like a quick 15 second phone call, id say no. and ofcourse not if its at the peak, not at all, no way. she just rang me to verify my cab ride home which i just said nah im gettin dropped home. anythhing more woulda sucked. done acid once - just last weekend.

7. NickWhat

NickWhat Member

I tend to use large words when I am on acid. Words that I normally wouldn't use unless I am writing a thesis. I would never talk on the phone, unless it was with someone who knew I was tripping.

8. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

IT will probably sound normal to your mom but the whole time you will be tihinking that she knows

9. Nitrusx

Nitrusx Banned

when tripping, try to avoid parents or authority figures at all costs