another mission diffused

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by missfontella, Jan 19, 2005.

1. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

#1 keeps getting smarter and smarter

today he almost killed us all. I let #1 and #2 have the tv while I went to start my homework. I'm watching my stories (my only form of adult company) and doing my electronic circuits homework when #2 comes and tells me that #1 put "cheese" in the microwave. " well did you cut it off?"

#2 "yeah but it burned"

I'm thinking that I don't smell any cheese so i go investigate. When I open the microwave there is this big black spot and it smells like burnt plastic. I look on the table and see what was really cooked........

Due to #2's accent (he is originally from hell) I thought he said 'cheese' but he said ' jordan put KEYS in the microwave'

Damn assassins, they're getting more diabolical by the day

2. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

wow, he's a great little terrorist in the making. good work.

my daughter prefers the more psychological route. she hides things essential to living. i'm still pretty certain she possesses the capability to transfer these things between universes, and is intelligent to know when i've given up my sanity. at this time, she will transfer these items BACK into our reality and set them somewhere very obvious. then she gets cookies.

3. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

one of my yard apes used to have a habit of wakin up bout 5 am about two hours after i got home from work ,,, one luvly am i woke to a terrible stench in the house n the no necked monster sayin mama i cooked macawoni n jeez,,,,, i wen t to kitchen n she sure as hell had ,,, spoon n all,,,, the wall was even black from the smoke n burnin of said microwave,,,,,.... gotta luv um eh

4. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

Mine only hit the button twice when him and the babysitter were cooking popcorn. It burned and smelled really bad. After that he hasn't touched it since.

MissF how are your nerves?

5. missfontella

Its funny. In the beginning, I was very nervous. But the more they do, the calmer I become. I sometimes wonder if they are getting bolder because I don't react as loud and extreme as I used to.

I tell you what though, I worry about things that NOBODY else even thinks about. I'm at my friends house and she is looking at me like I'm crazy because I suggest that she should unplug the chandelier until me and the kids left. I explain that Nya (#3) is getting really good at climbing. She still didn't see what that had to do with anything.

Funny, its the first thing I thought about when I entered the room and saw the chandelier...........

so to answer the question, my nerves have given up

6. da_Bug

da_Bug Member

Maybe it all comes back to you being that you suck as a mom. Did you ever consider that? I mean kids follow their parents lead and if they are assholes well then.............

7. missfontella

their report cards, awards, and personalities let me know that I am a good mom to good kids. their shenanigans are the result of them being children and extremely intelligent

in that case, sucks to be your kid

8. Eliot

Eliot Member

Or your mother. Zing!