Another Day, Another Shooting at a Place of Worship: So what else is new?

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Okiefreak, Apr 28, 2019.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Don't you really mean losing? Although everybody is losing of course, especially if one lost one or more close ones. Not really a competition

3. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

And to think I was accused of insensitivity for bringing up Trump after the Sri Lanka massacre.

Asmodean likes this.
  4. Asmodean

[​IMG]

Oh no, I di-int!

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Back in 1929 The Saint Valentine's Day Massacre that killed 7 members of the North Side gang sent shock-waves throughout the country.

90 years later it’s just a typical day in Chicago.~ sigh~

8. Asmodean

9. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

It’s satirical. Trump is fond of the term winning, even when his viewpoint isn’t. Because he’s a fake it type.

10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The recent school is where my best friend from childhood went :(

It's about 20 minutes from my house. He moved and we remained friends. Including Columbine this is the 3rd maybe 4th school shooing happening within 30 min of my childhood home. If we include the Aurora theater shooting it's 5.

I'm very disappointed in the selfish entitlement of gun owners that has caused all this. To say this is just the cost of doing business means they just don't have what most would call a conscience.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

So umm did like, anybody get a good look at the dudes tattoos orrrr? :kissingsmiling::kissingsmiling:

Orison likes this.
  12. deleted

deleted Visitor

Some people did something, lets bomb all the people that had nothing to do with it..

Entitled gun owners..

[​IMG]

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I dont get why Chicago is often presented as some sort of argument thats supposed to negate the problem of mass shootings..or something. I honestly have no idea what point is supposed to be made there. But mass shootings and gun violence as a result of gang violence, like in Chicago, are two pieces of the same problem.

Okiefreak likes this.
  14. deleted

deleted Visitor

do you carry a gun? are you prepare for a shooting to happen around you??
    I have a friend, I was in the army with, hes a firearm instructor in Chicago. So yeah its kinda a roll your eyes event whenever there is a mass shooting. Why because the victims are 99% unarmed ...
    Do you pretend that America is not a war zone and that you may lose you life by violence in any given moment.. Just by having a small minor car accident with a crazy. Where are you going to run to when your car is disabled by an accident and the person that hit your is dangerous? Are you going to pull out your phone and show them memes?

Officer involved shooting in the parking lot of my kickboxing gym..
    KENNEDY TOWNSHIP: Officer-involved shooting reported at Kenmawr Plaza shopping center

Google Maps: Report Inappropriate Image

Broinlaws best friend killed in a home invasion.
    Armed robbery at the Sunoco on Friday night..
    Fatal shooting in Stowe Twp last evening.

So I think its laughable to believe the lives of many in one place at one time, outweigh the overall shootings all together...

Again I dont even cut grass without my firearm . its light enough, less obtrusive than a cell phone and it will save my life and others around me.

The world out there isnt all rosy. Burglary, break ins, car jacking, mass and random shootings ..

Yinz should be in a firearms self defense training class at least once a month.

Unless of course your name is Spartacus..

[​IMG]

15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

But thats the point I was making, they're both part of the same problem.

16. inthelibrary

inthelibrary Members

i am not afraid, I do not need a gun to feel secure. Security is a mindset and tactical positioning and pervasive reasoning.

17. Asmodean

You should try it sometime :D ;)

I'm the same btw. Guns are for the weak and scared.

18. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

The willingness to murder in the name of...living?!?!?! What god wants that?

19. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Let them eat lead.

20. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Let them eat lead, without heart ya got nothing, and Americans sold themselves down the river long ago. The last serious protest was the largest in history, but less than 1% of the population. Americans can scream all they want about such issues, but won't get off their ass to change the channel. When I point out they are voting for whoever advertises the most, the common response is the solution is to vote the bums out of office. I know three year old children who comprehend politics better. As yea sow, so shall yea reap, while the white population is crashing and Neo-Nazis are dying in record numbers. Some people insist on making a dramatic exit.

Last edited: May 20, 2019