Another Active Forum

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Lespaulgui, May 17, 2023.

1. Lespaulgui

Lespaulgui Members

Does anyone know of another active forum for men's issues? Most of the clicks I do on hear, haven't had an active thread in months or years. I've been trying to find a men's forum in Houston, TX, but I will settle for anything active. Thanks

~Zen~ likes this.
  2. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Why not post your 'men's issue' here and we can respond. (Or anything you want to know about).

One of the reasons I joined here - (no, scrub that) - one of the reasons I like to stay here, is because through anonymity, we can discuss anything. It wouldn't be the first time a guy has mentioned something he wants to know and I have asked my GP, next time I visit him/her, and then provided their answer to him afterwards.
    I've not yet done that with anyone in a forum but a IRL friend who made a statement which I thought might be wrong and then I was able to clarify for him after my Dr advised me.

I think we guys need to discuss stuff more and I think the anonymity on here is a helpful place to do it.

~Zen~ likes this.
  3. nagwink

nagwink Visitor

PM me ..............

4. Lespaulgui

Lespaulgui Members

Trying to figure out how to PM on here. Lol

5. Lespaulgui

Lespaulgui Members

I've enjoyed this forum, but seems like, as I mentioned, most threads are from last year. I was pleased that I got a response today. So, guess I will give it a go. Thanks for your input.

Toker likes this.
  6. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

pm is at your in box, top right.

7. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

Many people can find the answers they need already posted in our forums. You can search to find a relevant thread, even an old one. Some will respond if you post there or create a new thread as suggested.

If you only want to connect with someone very local, then yeah, try a local board.

8. Moon Goddess

Moon Goddess Supporter HipForums Supporter

Being a newbie, you can't yet send messages. Considering you have been here long enough and now that you have over 10 posts, you are eligible to be upgraded to full member status now. :)

thefallenone1986 and ~Zen~ like this.