Annoyingly Cold In Winter

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Disconformitized, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Disconformitized

Disconformitized Member

maybe this should be in the cannabis forum but... Does anyone else notice how annoyying it is to be cold. Especially when it's impossible to keep your hands and feet warm. At least not without 2 pairs of wool socks. But even then my feet start to sweat so much that my socks get soggy.

All of this is especially true when I'm high, anything the least bit annoying becomes amplified.

Funny I was watching the australian open today and I realized it's the summer in the southern hemisphere. I guess I always knew that though. like I was told in grammer school. Yet I never stopped to think that it would make perfect sense if the earth is tilted.

Ha! the entire world Is CROOKED!!! what are we to do?

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

maybe you should get a snowsuit... [​IMG]

3. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

come to Australia till winter is over...

4. Disconformitized

Disconformitized Member

^^^I'm gonna interpret that as an invitation to stay at your place as long as I like... I should be arriving by the end of however long it takes to drive to australia. There is land between alaska and russia right? and then a really long bridge across all those islands?

BUT, only if I'm gettin a queen sized bed, otherwise its no dice.