Announcing your climax

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Andy00, Aug 6, 2022.

?

are you telling your partner you are about to cum?

1. yes always (M)

2. yes always (F)

3. only receiving oral (M)

4. only receiving oral (F)

5. never

6. it depends (add comments)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

For us, We verbalize during sex play. It may be in the form of words or dirty talk. It can also be moans. My wife is a sexual woman and will adjust her body for the best feeling. If I’m hitting the right spot, that’s when when the moans start. When she is in her orgasm filled zone, I have no doubt she’s cumming. It’s as if her pussy is crying for more. She is jelly at this point and let’s me do whatever I want with her body. Many times, I will tell her to get ready and she adjust herself to give me the best feeling. She wants every drop. That’s how it’s done it our house.

oldguynurse, Andy00 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  2. Wolf osix

Wolf osix Members

Always, can’t help myself to be honest. Normally after at least 10 to 20 seconds after penetration ☺️

3. Sallymae

Sallymae Members

I'm the never vote. If I stop to talk and break my thought, my O will float away. I'm usually paralyzed in that moment anyway. I'm not good at multitasking.

oldguynurse, NubbinsUp and Wolf osix like this.
  4. Wolf osix

Wolf osix Members

Tingle cream and a hand job usually do it for me. I am usually very talkative thereafter

5. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

When with someone else yes. I think it became habit from masturbating with friends in a circle jerk

Andy Schumer likes this.
  6. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

I only announce if it’s someone new and I’m about to cum in her mouth. Most of the time we’ve already discussed beforehand if she’s a swallower or at least a catcher but I’ll still announce just to be a gentleman.

oldguynurse and Andy00 like this.
  7. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I generally announce by yelling "fire in the hole ! " or "look out below ! " or "FORE !! "... or over the traditional Christmas season, "Santa Clause is cumming ....to town"...

Dr. Banner84 likes this.
  8. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

lmfao!

9. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I always tell her that I'm going to cum. Before that I ask if I can cum in her pussy if we're fucking. If she's giving me a hand job I'll direct her so I get the best feeling from it. Then as I approach orgasm I let her know.

Andy00 likes this.
  10. hannahc

hannahc Senior Member

Usually

Andy00 likes this.
  11. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

12. Wolf osix

Wolf osix Members

Quietly with a loud haler

13. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

We always tell each other before we climax. Last night when we had sex, my wife orgasamed first, I felt her vagina tightened on my cock. I knew she was cumming because of the increasing tightness. She was breathing heavily and told me to speedup and cum inside her because she is already cumming. I thrusted intensly for another 2 minutes and told her I am about to cum and came heavily.

Andy00 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  14. Bocci

Bocci Members

Haha. Reminds me of this couple we played with last year. We did the semi-secluded cabin thing in gatlinburg. We had a fire going in the pit in the back and we asked to watch him fuck his wife while she bent over the bench. They obliged. As he was getting close, you’d have had a hard time telling if he was approaching ecstasy or agony, based on the moans and groans he was letting out. As he got there, his thrusts slowed and his vocalizations kept pace with them. Finally he bottomed out and pumped everything he had into her while letting out a painful sounding long whimper. It was a hell of a show for us and anyone else in earshot.

15. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

If i am getting my cock sucked i always give a warning. If fucking without a condom I will let them know so i can pull out or shoot inside if its ok. My wife and fwb are no problem as I always cum inside. My fwb I will ask before and for the twentysomethings or a stranger i will ask or announce

16. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Did you reciprocate and show him how to properly announce the cumming event?

17. Bocci

Bocci Members

I actually followed right after him. Sloppy seconds with the other woman is a huge turn on for me. I was ready to go before they were done. Before they even started, I had expressed my desire to fuck her after he filled her and they were fine with it. She adjusted position a little after he pulled out and then I went in and gave her another.

18. Bocci

Bocci Members

Forgot to fully answer the question. No I didn’t announce that time. The watching and the immediate sloppy seconds like that always make me shoot my first load very fast. The heat and the squishy-ness on top of the visuals get me spurting in there within a minute every time. I always stay hard for a good long second round so it’s just a bonus for me. Shortly after she came however, she said she needed a break because she had been bent over the seat for some time. Later, when we were all inside and horizontal. Everyone got to listen to and watch each other cum when the time came.

19. The Shark

The Shark Members

Sometimes I do, depending on my mood.
    - When I do tell her, I like that feeling where she knows that she’s about to have a load of cum in her and there’s nothing she can do to stop it.
    - when I don’t tell her, I like to think that I’m taking her by surprise.

20. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Sometimes I'm torn between announcing it so she'll be sure to feel it all or just to make it a surprise, being a little more animal...

The Shark likes this.
Tags: