animation films

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by paulfreespirit, May 31, 2007.

1. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

has anyone seen a film called WHEN THE WIND BLOWS ?.....have"nt seen this for years man(80"s) or been able to get hold of it since........its about the effects of a nuclear war and the fall out ........classic soundtrack by roger waters ......well worth adding to your collection .

2. Roffa

Roffa Senior Member

The original graphic novel by Raymond ("Snowman") Briggs is well worth checking out.

3. lithium

lithium frogboy

I loved this, I had a video recording of it for years, I think my brother taped it for some school project he was doing at the time about the government warnings of impending nuclear holocaust we were getting throughout the 80s. It's a brilliant and quite chilling film, those were crazy times. Would like to see it again:)

4. lithium

lithium frogboy

I loved this, I had a video recording of it for years, I think my brother taped it for some school project he was doing at the time about the government warnings of impending nuclear holocaust we were getting throughout the 80s. It's a brilliant and quite chilling film, those were crazy times. Would like to see it again:)

5. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

The road to El dorado is a wicked animated film :D

6. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

I saw Flushed Away. Brilliant film. Absolutely stunning CGIs. After the film ended I suddenly had this thing about Rita.I cannot remember what this Rita character was?

7. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

Then we could divert this thread towards Anime/Manga :D