Animals

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by Applespark, May 12, 2004.

1. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

My son loves the zoo right now. His favorite animal right nwo is a peacock. He's always talking about them. What are your kids favorite animals?

2. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

croix is crazy about dogs. When he sees one he stops and points, squeals and screams "dowwguh!" until its gone. Everything is a dog right now too. Sometimes he pats Noah on the head and says "dowugh" lol

3. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

My dd loves dogs, cats, frogs, snakes, worms, pigs, horses, mice, etc. She has a gazillion stuffed animals and feeds them, dresses them up, treats them like her babies.

4. TerrapinRose

TerrapinRose Member

Xander adores cats,our neighborhood is positively overrun with them and there's a cat lady across the street who always has food out for the feral cats.This actually gives us alot of wildlife viewing since the cat lady's house backs up to a little greenbelt so everything with a stomach and a nose is on her porch eating cat food at night,including a raccoon who looks like a small bear. But he loves cats and he loves dogs and anything bigger than a cat IS a dog to him at this point. So sweet,when my daughter was about 4 we went to a good zoo for the first time and she saw her first rhino,she was so excited she yelled "Look!A rhino-nocerous!so cute. man they grow up fast.

5. skye*

skye* Member

My Daughters Kitty "itty" To Her Is Boots There Only A Month A Part And Inseparable. I Tryed To Upload A Pic But It Says File Is Too Large.
    She Likes The Other Cats To We Have 4 Total But Bootsy Is Hers. He Knows It Too, Lets Her Do Whatever She Wants To Him And Dosent Seem To Care:) Our Dog Shadow She Likes Also, Loves To Sit On Him,lol.