Animals eat meat.

Discussion in 'Vegetarian' started by MadScientist, Feb 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoktorAtomik

DoktorAtomik Closed For Business

Which is the vast majority of us. So.... again.... if you don't like hearing that point of view, then why are you coming to a veggie forum?

2. BlackHoodedCrow

BlackHoodedCrow Member

Most vegetarians seem to be vegetarian for health reasons or something else; I can't imagine why any person (/fool?) would be vegetarian and believe that they aren't hurting animals anymore. That title belongs to the vegans here, and if they want it, they have to go vegan too. ;)

My are we full of ourselves. Ohh BTW I saw a bumper sticker saying "Go Vegan" on an SUV. Hmm Cares about animals but not the air you breathe.

3. PriceCheck

PriceCheck Senior Member

:D That just had to be repeated.

4. Doodlebug

Doodlebug Member

the replies of the vegetarian people are showing that I am right in that you are brainwashing like jehovas witness. hope is not there for you.

5. Mui

Mui Senior Member

I think our teeth are proof enough that Humans are mostly vegetarian animals...
    if we were such big meat eaters we would have sharper teeth, than just 2 smaller ones used to pinch vegetables.

6. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

This world makes me cry......just because of the stupid people living in it.

7. DoktorAtomik

DoktorAtomik Closed For Business

I know. I'm doomed to being healthy and happy. Life's a bitch, huh?

8. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

The human jaw has enuf force to bite thru a man's finger like a carrot.
    I think that's proof enuf that we're badasses. Animals eat meat, I am an animal, I eat meat.

9. Becknudefck

oh shit. I eat meat. I must be unhealthy and a murderer.

10. Doodlebug

Doodlebug Member

I am also eating meat, I am trying to buy the organic meat and I am not eating much red meat because of the health problem but my family has myself and 2 sisters one is vegetarian and she is always trying to make us eat vegetarian foods.

Every week she is causing arguments in my parents home where we gather for our sunday meal and I think this is not so good for our family because my mother and father do not have so much money to buy extra foods and organic foods.

I think that her attitude is selfish because she tries to make us do what she is doing, I say if she is happy with being a vegitarianism then I am happy for her and I will not force her to eat meat but she is very self righteous (is that the right expression?).

I have found that lots of vegitarians that I know of are the same way of thinking which just reminds me almost of people who are in religious cults because they are so opinionated.

I am sorry if I offend but I just try to give feedback and comments.

11. Becknudefck

your right.

12. Doodlebug

Doodlebug Member

I am sorry, my English is not so good, I try better next time.

13. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

troll critical mass reached.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.