Animals eat meat.

Discussion in 'Vegetarian' started by MadScientist, Feb 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

I'm so tired of these incompetent jackasses spitting out the "ANIMALS EAT MEAT, SO YOU SHOULD TOO" idea. Fuck man, my great grandpa lived to the age of 94 or so and he was a vegetarian almost his whole life. So, obviously we dont need meat...
    so obviously any omni with the argument that its natural for humans to eat meat can go shove that theory up their asses. It may be natural for us to kill, and hell, it may be natural for us to enjoy the taste of blood... but hey, since its natural for us to kill, its natural for us to kill fellow humans. Yet that is viewed as wrong. Its natural for us to rape, and its natural for us to totally destroy. Does that mean we need those to survive? :rolleyes: No. It makes just as much sense as "humans need to eat meat to live, cuz animals need meat to live." etc...

and hell. ok, thats nice, animals NEED meat. Theres a DIFFERENCE. Humans enjoy it. Animals need it. Mmmk? K. So when humans kill animals to eat them, its cruelty and selfishness.. When animals kill animals to eat them, its survival

2. Lotus Butterfly

Lotus Butterfly Member

Yes animals eat meat and do it for survival and is more natural to them. Someone said that not all animals eat meat so I respect that. Now what I find ironic is this: the animals that do eat meat will eat any meat including roadkill. How many of you meat eating humans would stop your car, bike, whatever, peel the meat off the road, take it home and eat it for dinner? If there are any that said yes then I almost have more respect for you because you are fully aware of your animal nature and at least this way the animal has already been killed and is not wasted. See, awareness is the key...humans do have a choice and if you are fully aware of all that eating meat entails and you still decide to eat meat, then that is really your choice. But please don't try to bring up silly things about why it's okay to eat meat, because then it just sounds as if you are making excuses. And for what reason?

3. jamaica

jamaica Member

what other word would you prefer us to use rather than inhumane or humane then? and why does it matter to you if i choose to believe that what i am doing in MY dietary habits is moral?

4. PriceCheck

PriceCheck Senior Member

Quick note: This type of thread does not require any response.

5. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

why the fuck wouldnt it be ok to eat meat. its fucking food. and steak if good.

6. jamaica

jamaica Member

i find it repulsive, but hey, if you enjoy it then happy eating.

7. Diomedes

Diomedes Member

Oh I'm sorry would you like to try again?

I first posed a question, which you spuriously avoided. You asked two questions, and I replied to both. And finally, without even asking questions you tell me to respond to them (the fictitious questions). The ball, from the beginning, is in your court. YOU answer MY question.....

8. DoktorAtomik

DoktorAtomik Closed For Business

Not really. I was under the mistaken impression that you were here to have serious discussion. Now I realise you're basically just trolling.

9. Diomedes

Diomedes Member

I first posed a question, which you spuriously avoided. You asked two questions, and I replied to both. And finally, without even asking questions you tell me to respond to them (the fictitious questions). The ball, from the beginning, is in your court. YOU answer MY question.....

10. ryupower

ryupower NO capcom included

That was ignorant. We just mentioned it a million times....I won't again.

11. DoktorAtomik

Troll.

12. Doodlebug

Doodlebug Member

I get too disturbed with the vegetarians.
    There is benefits for health in eating good diet of vegetables and health is sometimes bad after eating red meat many times a week over long periods of time, I know this.

The people who are vegitarians because it is for medical reason I can understand.

The people who are vegan and attacks normal meat eating people is something I have problem with, it is like trying to argue with jehovas witness, they are mostly in brainwashed by cult behaviour.

Vegans never seem to care about natural habitat lost to wildlife due to their inconsiderate love of vegetables. Vegans eating the lots of vegetables may be responsible for the loss of many large forests to farmland as people try to develop enough farm land to cater for them.

I think suicide is probably a good idea if you do not want to harm animals.

13. DoktorAtomik

Find a dictionary and look up 'irony', then consider where you're posting and who's attacking who.

14. Becknudefck

that was ignorant, but eveyrone else on here that says meat is murder isnt ignorant?

15. DoktorAtomik

Ummmm.... it's a vegetarian forum. Did you notice that on your way in? Nobody made you come here. If you don't like it, fuck off. It's really simple. Your behaviour is like someone going into a church with the intention of insulting christians. If they come outside the church and start shoving their beliefs in your face, then you have a right to argue. If you walk into the church and starting insulting their beliefs, then you're just fucking ignorant.

16. Becknudefck

NO. I have nothing against vegitarians. Eat all the vegetables you want. I don't care. Its only the ones that think eating meat is murder and people should stop because animals dont have the choice to live or not. What do you think would have happened to people hundreds of years ago if they had nto eaten meat? Probably starved, because there would not be enough vegetables and fruits and such to go around.

17. DoktorAtomik

That's our opinion. If you don't like it, nobody's forcing you to read this forum. I don't agree with christians, which is why I don't go and hang out in christian forums.

18. Becknudefck

Well if you don't like my opinion, then shut the fuck saying im the ignorant one. And i don't like christians either, but thats not gonna stop me from giving my opinion on a subject.

19. DoktorAtomik

You're the one who came here and started attacking the opinions of veggies. Like I said... if you don't like it, then don't come to a veggie forum. Is there something really complicated about that that you're having trouble understanding?

20. Becknudefck

no, but theres something you dont understand. Like i said before, I have nothing against vegitarians, only the ones who think meat is murder and people should stop eating it cause its soo terrible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.