AnimalLiberation

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by ArtLoveMusic, Jun 7, 2004.

1. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Heya babe.
    Well in your x-men thread you said "make me a character" ... well i thought id draw you as a cartoon character cos ur just so damn cute... itried to do it x-men super hero style.. but im afraid i failed. So i chose my fave syle, manga/animi style :) Shes not great as i was only working off the memories of a few head shots ive seen of you and it was a quick job.. but if u want me to do a real one where shes got colour and some movement in her body shape and things just let me know :)
    i hope you like her :) shes almost as cute as you... and i hope u dont mind that i drew you :S
    Fleassy xox

2. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

COOOOOL!!! [​IMG]

i dig it!!! it does look like her! you're a great artist, fleassy-bum!

3. Animaliberation

Animaliberation Member

:GASPS:

Fleassy- you rock!! I absolutely love the picture, you are so talented. I am honored that you drew me, thank you!! Much love to you darling.:)

4. shadowofthesun

shadowofthesun Member

HELLS YEAH! That was totally rockin and on the fuckin ball! Sweet as hell Fleassy!

5. ArtLoveMusic

aww thanks :) hehe animalliberation i shall do a better one i think with colour and stuff because im not totally happy with that one. I think i'll have alook at Shiro's art work (a great manga drawer) and use some of his body form shapes because im not too good and drawing from my head the human body :) buit it shall be a better picture i hope :)

And pink Floyd... if you should wish...may i draw you too? you have also a natural beauty i only wish i could capture :)

6. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

ahh!!! i would be MORE than honored for you to draw me! that would be so amazing. you are such a talented artist, i always love your work. the stuff you have posted in the Art forum right now is realllllyy nice.

7. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

I cant draw bodies yet... just heads... and not that well

8. ArtLoveMusic

its heads in relation to the body i have difficulty with, also i cant draw the male figure very well. The female figure i love imencely and will draw and photograph for eternity but the male body i find a lot harder, however i think im going to try and branch into mphotographing the male body if i can.