Angry, Sad And Confused

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Kelpie, May 10, 2015.

1. Kelpie

Kelpie Guest

I have this friend. We've known each other for like 7 years and we've always been very close. In fact, she's the best friend I've ever had. I'm 23, she's 24. 4 years ago she moved down the country to live with her boyfriend. A very long distance, so we would only see each other once a year or so.
    About 6 months ago she broke up with him and moved back to my town. She came to visit me at my place and I was so happy to see her. We sat in the sofa and talked about stuff and everything. We moved very close to each other, and I just got this strong feeling and will to kiss her. I didn't though, cuz I didn't know how she would react. She stayed til' late night, then she walked home.Nothing happened. Next day she sent me a message, asking me if I had experienced "some sort of attraction between us", cuz she had. I kinda freaked out a bit, but admitted I had. Anyway, I felt confused, not knowing what to really do.
    A few days later we met at her place. I asked her if she felt attracted to me, she said yes. I felt awkward, and said like, yeah, I could kiss you, but nothing more. I saw her blush, and she became a little sad. I said it was ok. AND then i kissed her. We went to her bed, she layed on top of me, kissing me and rubbing on my leg. It felt so good, she really made me wild.
    It happened several times, we would just lay in bed, holding and kissing, taking things further. Yes, we had sex.

So here's the thing. She's always been a very flirty person, hitting on guys for fun, and she's been sleeping with lots of men. It makes me kinda sad and worried she might get in trouble. Now she dates this guy we both met at a party a month ago. He had just broke up with his long-time girlfriend and he was like "I need to be alone for a while, I need to heal." Yep. But she fell for him immediately and he seems to feel the same for her.
    Last night she had this birthday party. I went there, gave her roses and a card. She kissed me and hugged me tight. Then he showed up. As soon as I saw him I felt angry. When they touched, kissed, held hands, when he held her, I just couldn't stand it. I was so angry I couldn't help but shake. I wished he would say something rude to me, giving me a reason to punch him in the face. I went home kinda early that night. Couldn't sleep very well, all these pictures in my head, all I could see was he holding her, dancing, flirting. It makes me so sad, and I can't help but cry.
    I don't know what to do right now. I don't know what I feel for her. This sex with her has changed something inside me. A week ago she stayed with me over the night, I held her in my arms and I never wanted her to leave. What the hell should I do?

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Fight for what you love but be prepared to lose it as well.

1 person likes this.
  3. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

I second what Writer is saying.

Tell her. If she doesn't go with it, then you know. But you don't want to be living with a "What if?" in your heart.

4. Pengu

Pengu Members

It seems she needed some sort of attention after her break up and decided to let you be that attention.
    If she is serious about you, then she wouldn't be flirty with this other guy. Maybe she's unsure how to tell you she isn't interested.

I'd talk to her about it.
    Ask what is it exactly between you and her.

If she says it's a romantic relationship with her, ask her why she's talking to that guy the way she is.

It seems she likes attention. Just be careful because, you may be the one to get hurt while she'll just fall for another person :( :)

Good luck

5. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Are you a lesbian, or do you swing both ways?

I have a friend who is similar. She is a bi girl, and always wants to be intimate with her friends. It is a weird bonding thing she has. My husband and I have never accepted her invites into our bedroom, because she is like that with everyone, and it wouldn't be special to us.

Is this girl who you have feelings for mostly into men or women? To me, it sounds like she likes the cock more than the pussy.