Anger

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by chris_1661, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wanderin_blues

wanderin_blues Banned

very well said.
    ill fight you for him, allonym

2. wanderin_blues

wanderin_blues Banned

chirs, why dont you try to meet other people with aspergers or whatever you have. girls i mean. they would understand you a hell of a lot better than the random chicks you stare at. i can say that i would be very creeped out and upset if a guy acted toward me like you act toward girls. that would be my first reaction, then id feel sorry for him because he obviously has something weird going on and just didnt know how to behave. but the bottom line is, no girl who doesnt know you will be interested in getting to know you if you behave like you described.

3. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Jesus, Chris, now I know why people like to make fun of you. It turns you into a magnet for the opposite sex!

4. chris_1661

chris_1661 Member

I don't get what you mean.
    :confused:

5. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

You don't?

6. chris_1661

chris_1661 Member

No.

7. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Seriously?

8. chris_1661

chris_1661 Member

If you're going to clarify it for me, then go ahead and stop playing games with me.

9. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Is that your final answer?

10. chris_1661

chris_1661 Member

This isn't a TV gameshow, so stop taking the piss!!!
    :mad:

11. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

agreed
    and i guess i can let ya have him... my bf probably wouldnt be too happy if i didnt give him up :D

12. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

I resent the accusation that I took any piss that wasn't rightfully mine. I am not a thief, my good sir, and will not be accounted one by the likes of you! All the piss I have was fairly earned, and I challenge you, or anyone else, to prove otherwise. Good day.

13. chris_1661

chris_1661 Member

Your smartarse comments are evident yet again Nalencer, and you're thinking too literally when you said about taking piss that wasn't yours, and knowing what you're like, it's no more than i'd expect from you.

What I meant was that you were making fun of me with all these questions such as "Is that your final answer?"

14. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

If you thought I didn't understand what you meant, then how was I being a smartass?

15. chris_1661

chris_1661 Member

In case you don't know, people are getting off the subject a bit, and this thread was called "Anger".

16. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

You seem to be staying on the topic of anger pretty well.

17. spooner

spooner is done.

You're taunting a developmentally-challenged kid. Even worse, you're using his handicap/inability to pick up on social cues/tones of voice (figuratively) to confuse and mock him. And judging by the times on your posts, you've been doing it for over an hour.

You're a putz.

18. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

I'll take that into consideration.

19. dodger988

dodger988 Member

And you call yourself a hippie. You my friend are the anti-hippie. I've known quite a few real hippies in my time. Some old, some young. AND NEVER, would they say what you have been saying to Chris. Being a hippie means being there for people, even when they're not there for themselves. It means caring so deeply that your willing to put up with them being annoying at times if it'll help them in the end. You are not a hippie, but a poser.

Anyways, on to Chris. I think you really need to refocus your attention not on anger but on change. Something that is very hard for aspies is change. I can see that you really want to change but that your afraid of it. I used to be too. I've been thought to have aspergers or something like it my whole life. However, like you I didn't let it define me. You can overcome aspergers a great deal if you trust in yourself. Change, especially in your own personality is scary as fuck. But trust me Chris, just have faith in yourself and you in the end it'll all work out. That means, don't doubt yourself, don't be afraid of losing yourself. If you end up losing yourself than it wasn't real to begin with. You'll hit some potholes along the way, everyone does but you just gotta keep on trucking and eventually you'll work out whatever's bothering you. PM me if you have any questions.

20. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Well, I'll admit I was pretty hard on him, but I don't call myself a hippy. Other people might put me into that category based on the way I act, but I surely don't. I don't label myself in any way. What made you think I call myself a hippy? Just because I post on these forums? The majority of people on here don't consider themselves hippies, as I don't. Maybe I am a hippy, but I'm not going to call myself one, as you seem to think I have.

And as far as putting up with him being annoying because it will help him in the end, I really don't think it will help him. He won't take any of the advice people give him into consideration, and that's what pissed me off. Alaskan's remark about the old lady in his other thread made me realize that I was being a bit harsh though. I guess he just put it the exact right way so it would hit me.

But regardless, you've been a member here less than a month. I think it's pretty safe to say you don't know me or what I stand for. So save the lectures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.