Angels in the outfield

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by HashtagInterested, Jan 20, 2020.

1. HashtagInterested

HashtagInterested Members

I guess psychic and psychosis is the same, so being psychotic would be like a psychic on groundhog day. I guess the problem comes with the channelling and the attempts to interrupt the natural flow in the waves. Do you vibe too or do you just think you're crazy?

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I don't suffer from mental illness... I enjoy every minute of it.

Driftrue and themnax like this.
  3. HashtagInterested

I do too. I don't suffer but I do enjoy a bit of umm ... Mental stimulation. I enjoy mental masturbation too, but that's more about learning and refining and developing mental acuity than about just stroking the ego ... Ya know?

4. HashtagInterested

They say one in the hand is better than two in the bush. I agree. I think two in the field is better than one at the door, but then being a vagabond has its perks.

5. HashtagInterested

I can make a psychiatrist look insane. I can do the same to most types, but then they call people like me crazy, which begs the question:. What's normal?

I like very hot showers but cold ones may be fitting too. I prefer to not avenge but sevenfold I have, so ... What if?

Then again, some find comfort in nice cozy blankets, while others in a bottle of Jim Bean. I find comfort in laughter and I'm the loon because of.

Anyway, if two in bush is a waste when one is better in the hand, then what if the one in the hand is like a fish trying to climb a tree?

I feel pretty

Not really I just wanted to say that at least once and guess what? I can get two in the hand also.

I feel pretty

6. HashtagInterested

Caddyshack.jpg

Repeat after me

"I feel pretty"

It's a positive affirmation technique I learned today.

Again

"I feel pretty"

7. I know I am psychic. My boss makes sure I'm on meds, though. It's either stay drugged or lose my job. I'm a powerful psychic, too. If it didn't make me go batshit insane I may have made you all thoroughly uncomfortable by now.

I have misgivings, maybe for obvious reasons. I don't want to be admired or, god forbid, worshipped. lol.

But yeah, I totally dig.

8. HashtagInterested

I flew off a barn once. It was cool but I didn't fly very far.

9. That sounds pretty cool. I've never flown. But I have witnessed s higher order.

10. Quantum mechanics

11. HashtagInterested

When I lifted off I remained airborne for about 2 seconds ... Maybe less, and my landing was a little hard but no broken bones or anything. I didn't wear a cape except when I did it as a kid. I'm still learning and trying but flying ain't easy y'all.

12. I've always been too lazy to practice flying.

13. HashtagInterested

I started trying as a child, then I quit but I'd sneak out in highschool and I guess I could say started trying again being to sneak out I had to do it from the window and roof upstairs.

I'm too lazy not to try and practice I guess. It would seem flying would be easier.

14. I can't say I'm crazy, but let's talk. .

15. HashtagInterested

Me either but some would. Conversations kinda go four ways or at least three ways. Between two and the way the conversation goes. Sometimes they go good other times not so good, but I enjoy them.

I'm a country bumpkin. I think you understand. Anyway, were you speaking to me,?

Sierra likes this.
  16. I was just rambling...I've always liked your thoughts on things.. Hope you are doing well..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2020
  17. HashtagInterested

I wonder if an after earth suit and a jet pack for an easier landing would help?

18. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

No, psychic= Bullshit. Psychosis= A highly delusional sense of reality.