Angelic Society.

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Fairlight, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Would anyone like to be an unaffiliated member of the Angelic Society?It is not a cult or organisation.It is simply a loose strand of being-ness that has been randomly,serendipitously self arisen through the work of artists,writers and musicians throughout history.Have you never felt that you have been touched or contacted by an angel...Whatever an angel is.They have been portrayed in physical form in various ways,more as representation than reality.Well here is the space to think about what angels could be,if we believe in them or not,and all that jazz...I may sound completely crazy,but I just don't care.

2. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

I dont think i have enough understand of wht n angel is to believe in them

3. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I'm not sure either..Er...I was high when I wrote this...

4. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

What is an angel. First off as I look angel is a word on page. A word is a symbol for a condition. The condition that the word symbolizes is that which is helpful to us. So we say of someone who we conceive as being helpful to us , you're an angel. I let my angel be to help to others and thus we confirm the angelic presence. We are all potential society of angels.

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

for something that supposedly isn't a cult, it seems rather poorly named.

i have certainly had my own personal experiences with the nonphysical.

and what my own experiences tell me, is that no nonphysical thing, outside of material phenomina studied by science, owes a damd thing, to what anyone has ever thought, believed, claimed, or imagined, to know about it.

crazy or not, i also fail to see any direct pertinence to a forum about dreams.

6. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

yes...to you Fairlight.

Also, I've experienced angelic dreams, it occurs to me to say. :)

7. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

What else would you call it."Angelic Society" sounds about right to me.I'm not saying that "angels" exist in physical form as represented by history of art.Rather that there exists a contradiction of the physical and non-physical,shall we call this the noumenal.Of course every phenomenon has to have physical constituent parts,by definition,or else it wouldn't exist.It is just interesting to study this meta-physicality that may be of an order imperceptible at present to modern science.But these phenomenon are certainly available to conscious human experience,and are perhaps no more strange than the intricate impossibilities of quantum mechanics,transposed to to a higher frequency.Of course I am bullshitting...Kind of...I opened this thread in the dreams forum because I couldn't find anything more appropriate.But then I believe angels visit me in my dreams,and you can't deny me my reality.And it is harmless.

8. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

The only angels I believe in are the ones in love songs...:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHJ6mu0DmVE"]"YOU'RE AN ANGEL" - JOHN NEMETH BAND - YouTube