and the survey says...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by nightmarehippygirl, Jun 4, 2004.

1. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

This is a fuzzy question to answer, because there have been girls I've done some things with but not other things. Like, I've gotten blowjobs from some girls but never did anything more with them. Or I may have done oral back and forth but never intercourse.

"Sex" (intercourse): Six
    Oral (giving and/or receiving) only: add 3 more
    Dry Humping: a few more

and the other day I counted on my fingers and came up with 20 girls (some included in the above totals) whose feet and toes I've licked, kissed or sucked. Sometimes I'm willing to do that with a girl but don't want to have sex with her for whatever reason.

Blue skies,
    -Jeffrey

2. peacefuljeffrey

What I don't understand is, if you were such the caring giving lover, why didn't any of them get you for keeps? Did you do the "giving caring" thing only for the sex and then once you had that you were done with them? I mean, there has to be a reason why 48 women are all not your wife or current girlfriend. Even if all of them were in it only for casual sex, why wouldn't a few of them stick around even if just as fuck-buddies? (Who knows, maybe you'll inform us they are.) It just seems strangely incongruous that you were so wonderful to them but they didn't stick around...

There's definitely a "player" aspect to your behavior beyond just the "giving caring sex partner" thing, because I'm also the "giving caring sex partner" but I'm not out there hustling my next girl into bed and maybe that's why I go a long time between sex partners. Just being a nice sex partner is not enough to break through the initial barrier of getting the girl interested in sex with you.

Blue skies,
    -Jeffrey

3. luminous_times

luminous_times Member

I have been with 10, and I regret 6 of them. Pretty damn sad, I tell ya. However, the most recent three are not regrets, so that is good.

4. peacefuljeffrey

That leaves a question about one of the 10 that you don't specify regretting or not regretting... What's the story? :p

Hey, did you ever get 'round to posting pics of your feet in your gallery? I guess I'll go take a look now.

I'm such an optimist! ;)

Blue skies,
    -Jeffrey

5. luminous_times

luminous_times Member

First of all...no feet pics yet! My feet have been neglected lately (as far as me taking care of them goes), so I have been planning on scrubbing them and lotioning them up, then taking the pictures for ya. I have been working so much lately, I just haven't had the time!

The one man "in between" the regrets, that I do not regret, is a man that loved me all through high school, and I never felt the same way until after I moved away for one year. When I moved back here (at age 19), lost my virginity, and went through 5 partners...this guy came back into my life. I fell in love with him, but I had just recently gotten dumped in a hardcore way buy another lame-ass, so my mind was still on that and I just couldn't devote myself to this guy that I was so in love with, finally, after all those years of him loving me. So, sadly after only being together for about one week (it was a special time though), I told him I wasn't "over" the last guy who hurt me so badly, and I thought it was only fair to end our new relationship, since I wanted it to be perfect and it wasn't. After that, we never got back together, and I ended up meeting one more guy who turned out to be an asshole...before I met my (now) ex-husband. Then after my ex-husband, I had a boyfriend for about a year, and then most recently I met someone special who I trusted enought to have sex with right away, but it is looking like he is turning out to be elusive as hell and has some sort of relationship/intimacy issues. But I don't regret this last guy because he and I had an intense emotional/physical connection...and I don't know if we are going to continue seeing each other in the future...he hasn't been keeping in great touch, to say the least.

I am sure that was way more infor than you wanted (or needed) to know.

6. ~piscean]-[delusions

~piscean]-[delusions Member

peaceful jeffery,

well lets see here... my first partner was also a virgin, and she went away and cheated on me. at the time, a lot of women wanted to be with me, so I slept with 3 more in spite of her. I have never cheated since. Next came a 3 year relationship with a high school sweetheart who was down and out in her current relationship, before we got involved. I told her I'd lose her how I got her, and after 3 years of drifting apart, she went back to him, behind my back. Upon returning to my home area and getting back with my friends, we began going out regularly, and I met 2 more women who I slept with, none of which to this point were one night stands, we were all mutually interested in intimacy. Number 7 came because I told a friend who I wanted my lucky number to be, and somehow by chance he runs into her at the mall and tells her I'm back in town and going to be at a party that night. She shows up with her boyfriend and leaves with me. I went to the party with number 6, made contact with a potential number 8 I later blew it with when I went home with number 7. Number 7 was awesome, but she was destined to go to california, and I wasn't in a position to join her. Next came an influx of multiple women, as I became a major supplier of multiple substances, every night I was the party, and everyone wanted some, so I went through girls like I did substance. And because these were party years, nothing was ever really established in the form of a relationship, it was all just good times (safely.) It seemed everywhere I went, women wanted to be with me. You know, of all the 45+ women, I only ever asked 5 of them to go out in the first place, the rest all asked me. After I hit #20 or so, I began to get out of the lifestyle I was in, and settled in at a new home out in the middle of nowhere. I then began dating a beautiful girl I had met who worked at the bank, and we were together for 7 months, she asked me to marry her and I told her she was too young to think about that, and we ended up parting ways. Next, I met another girl at the pharmacy. I liked her a lot too, but she was very unstable, and against my better judgement and by the encouragement of friends and family, I decided to end the relationship. I met a girl that night at my job who was with someone, but unhappy. We were in bed together the following week. Her and I stayed together for 8 months until ecstacy addiction sent her searching for someone who would let her continue to fuel her habit everyday. After her, I was somewhat damaged because I put a lot into the relationship. Well I eventually moved back to the town I went to high school in, and I met a few more women, from working at a pizza shop. I slept with at least 6 more women whom I'd met at this time, all of them were just casual partners as I was very clear that I did not want to settle down. Meanwhile, I was constantly refining my technique with all of this practice. The same trends continued, I kept running into girls who wanted to be with me, and I didn't want to be tied down. I ran into a girl from high school at a party and we decided to have sex since we had always wanted to, just because we were two adults who could, not because we wanted to build a relationship or anything. And then I met a few more women, still all the same. Fast forward a few more years and here I am now... My last relationship ended when I went to jail, by another girl who showed up at one of my halloween parties. The girl before her came in to visit from California. The one before her was here for a huge festival. Well I got out of jail and one of my friends who just divorced came to see me. Then a few months went by and I found myself again, and decided I was looking for a special sweetheart again, someone who I would want to be with in hopes of building something great for each of us, collectively. Well out of all of those women, most of them wouldn't have made good mothers, a lot of them were very unstable, most just out for a good time. I was always a provider and took great care of every woman I was with, but out of all of them, I'd say only about 5 of them were true relationship material, but it wasn't the right time for that when that opportunity arose. Now I've met another girl from my new job, and well, I have to say I am quite happy with her at the moment. She offers a lot of what the other women were missing as far as what I am looking for goes. She's a really beautiful spiritual soul, as much as she is a beautiful woman, and I have no plans to end this with her anytime soon, and I am not really in a hurry to progress any further than we have at this point, but... She doesn't smoke and I do... In fact, she's only high on life right now, which is the biggest conflict in our relationship... But we have a nice compromise, and neither one of us is imposing on the other's preferences, so it really isn't a conflict at all, just a difference of opinion... But I always wanted a girl I could smoke with, because, well, I am a new age hippie, I'll never give up marijuana. Is it possible her and I could be happy for the rest of our lives together? Yes, it really is, but I got lucky. But I do realize that this may draw us apart at some point, and already realize that it might not last forever because of this little difference. It doesn't mean I'm looking for my next woman yet, but hey, I don't trust women anyway, I've seen too much over the years. You better believe that as much as I care for this woman, I will not let myself be vulnerable to the point where I could get hurt if it doesn't work out. I'll be hurt anyway. But I guess what I mean is that I always know that I haven't found the "one" for me yet, because I know what clear cut signs to look for in her that will tell me without a doubt who she is. So I'm going to enjoy this to the fullest while it lasts, but I know the one is still out there somewhere.

the thing with the fuck buddies sticking around, ya know, they're still there, but as I like to say, I've been there before. It really takes a special kind of woman to truly captivate me. Usually the women who have done this for me were the ones I was with for more than 3 months.