and its goodbye from her

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Deleted member 157313, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deviate

deviate Senior Member

^ Lol. Anyone that takes HF this seriously probably does need to take a conscious break. I go through phases, and when I am posting here heavily I definitely feel more lonely and alienated from the world. Which right now is what I want. Keep it all in balance is my advice.

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Sometimes coming here helps me to realize that people really aren't worth the effort.

3. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I love drugs just as much as the next guy, but maybe you should lay off them for a bit.

4. deviate

deviate Senior Member

People are worth the effort. I could sit here and document how many people have wronged me and in which ways, but what it boils down to is the old cliche life is a journey. And it also helps you realize what you don't want out of human interactions, and will help you appreciate the good people that much more.

5. roamy

roamy Senior Member

screw the assholes! ethy. stay. you rock!:drummer::love::)

6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

hi..we have a section for that :rolleyes:

7. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

I think webplaces generally go thro good, positive and bad/ negative phases.
    Some have growth then terminal or temp decline.

I don't visit RT much now, so I couldn't really assess it.

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Her Prob Is Not With RT, She Is Just Pissed Off With The Continuous

Tirade Of Sex And Drugs On HF's In General...:(

Cheers Glen.

9. cynthy160

cynthy160 Senior Member

I admire your optimism, saying that things get so dark and ugly on HF that it can be used as a springboard to find some good things in life elsewhere.

10. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Why do you want to delete and account and leave forever and ever and ever? Just check once a month how it is going here, or check it after 6 months.

11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Asked Myself The Very Same Question...:confused:

Cheers Glen.

12. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Some people need a sense of finality in order to move on.

13. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Heaven forbid anyone think differently..... Take your ball and go home I guess.

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I said that already, you dont read every post of every thread you go into, whats wrong with you ;)

Undies will be back in another month after getting lucky some more, but his one liners wont be anywhere near as funny. And he'll be all like, guys guys, why all the negative vibes, life is too short, the world is so beautiful, smell the pretty flowers, all trees need a good hug, why cant cats and dogs live together

15. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Sounds awful :-(

16. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Senior Member

Hello,

in reality he got undinapped and now he's handcuffed to a water pipe in some dark and mouldy cellar....

Regards
    Gyro

17. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Still better than being a hippy!

18. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Senior Member

Hello,

maybe the hippies got him? I've heard they do strange things with people in undies. But maybe he likes being handcuffed to a water pipe? Who knows...

Regards
    Gyro

19. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

of course a valued member such as ethereal will be missed...and thank you for the wonderful contributions you have made in the past...I could always count on you to be frank and honest

however....times change....people mature.....some buy guns....me?.....I smoke weed for fun and health....

I have tons of friends on this site...

i feel there is a way better way to deal with the sex threads....

we should fucking hide them in a link ....the whole goddamned forum.....i'm a little tired of girls asking for bj tips anyway

20. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

There are a lot of things in here that I don't care for but I don't make a huge fuss about it and tell the World that I am leaving. If it ever gets to that point then I shouldn't be here. I take the good with the bad and if I don't like a certain forum..... I do not have to read it. Everybody, well almost everybody has something to add to this site or at one point makes us see something in a different light. I hate it when we loose members but once again you can't be here and not respect other peoples opinions even if they are not the same as yours, they are entitled to them.

21. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

You can't expect to get (however many) people together at one place and have everyone agree on everything and like to talk about the same things. And yes, there are always a few idiots everywhere.
    The key is knowing how to not let people that care about different things than you do get to you... if something really bothers you just to ignore it.
    Anyways, good luck in your travels. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.