Anamatoin sigs here

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by The Lex, Apr 5, 2007.

1. The Lex

The Lex Member

I have been messing around with anamation and I was thinking, I bet a lot of people here would like some anamation sigs. Pics faiding in and out would be the best , but I will try anything you request. Not to elaborate though or it will make all the pages you post on slow.

2. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

anamatoin...haha

3. The Lex

The Lex Member

Thnx haha :p

4. The Lex

The Lex Member

Here is an example.

[​IMG]

5. wootier

wootier Member

howd u make that? i used to use this macromedia program that could do similar things with images, i forgot wat it was called...

6. The Lex

The Lex Member

Fireworks. It is lovely.

7. A.B.E.

A.B.E. Member

Maybe you should take a chill pill too, little Missy. You might get a reputation as the hip forums "English Teacher". I also usually get the urge to correct spelling, and I had an episode where a poster corrected someone, so I chased him around on the forums correcting his spelling errors, and he called me a god damn arrogant bastard, and so now I just note the mistake without feeling the need to comment. Spelling isn't everyones strong point, and many misspell on purpose just to be unconventional. There are also typographical errors that go unnoticed by the poster.( Some folks don't edit or even proofread). I understand the tendency, especially if you are an accurate speller, which I have noticed you are. I have returned my daughters letters with corrections, and they just know I am always the english teacher (they were all homeschooled)...........

........And, I got into it (sarcastic humor, which seems to be my style) with Lex about his first thread, and now you say Ha Ha , and I am sure by now we all know the correct spelling is "animation". Just think, Lex, and maybe scores of others learned a new word today, and that is always a step in the right direction. I like people who just want to learn, and are humble about what they don't know. There is a world of information, and we just can't learn everything there is to know. We should all be each others teachers.

8. wootier

wootier Member

yah, that was the program i used

9. The Lex

The Lex Member

I have a hacker friend, he is great. It is number 8 too. Wee.

10. The Lex

The Lex Member

It was a typo, thats all. It was a little embarrassing, but who cares.
    I must say anamatoin dose sounds a little funny.