analyze me

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Fractual_, May 9, 2004.

1. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

first off, i was in some college dorm i think. it was a party type thing.

and i started gettin it on with this girl, in front of the group there. then her boyfriend or something like that came, i was scared he would be mad.

she was like its ok im not getting off, im just getting him off. and he was like ok well make it quick.

so were bangin, in front of all these people, and my shirt starts hurting, but i didnt wanna say nothin.

and all the people decide i have to go for some reason before were done, and they ask this guy if he minds drivin me home, and he says sure. so im walkin out, down spiral stayers if i remember correctly. and they were the kind with spaces in between and i fell right in between one!

2. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

bump!!!!!!!!!!!

3. veinglory

veinglory Member

Sounds like a standard social anxiety dream (fear of fitting in, need for social acceptance) with a bit of libido added in (normal nocturnal sexual arousal).

That's my 2c

4. WhosGotTheHerb

WhosGotTheHerb Member

HAHA Fractal you were right... btw, bumping is bad!

5. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

right about what?

my thread was the last on here though.

6. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi fractual

here is another idea. Sex in dream is about communication and the different stages of satisfaction of where you get with it included all the bumps and gaps of misunderstanding and the need to know .... what is it all about then and what is it you are missing.

And in the end i think it all is just about finding who you are and it is much like you are communicating with your self then while the others help you with, be it in dream or in wake state. Sometimes they are the reflections of your own better knowing ... and what will you see.

The dream helps you to look on the frustrations created around and the surprises when you let go, and find home inside yourself. I hope this makes sense!