Analog Logic Weirdness

Discussion in 'Writers Forum' started by wooleeheron, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

E=I(C2) I think that's it, but I'm not quite there yet. Energy equals information times the speed of light squared, but this actually has to be formulated as quantum mechanics and merely expresses the simplest causal perspective. It should be four times broader and be expressed as the emotional-logic of Intuitionistic mathematics. Equivalence, expresses the supersymmetry of the universe. That would be a Goldilocks universe, incorporating four root metaphors. The speed of light is impossible, because nothing can ever be too hot, and the mathematics for Relativity are indistinguishable from thermodynamics. Quantum Field theory is about to test the Unruh Conjecture that the vacuum of space itself becomes a radioactive brick wall at the speed of light.

If I'm right, it means what Relativity and quantum mechanics do not include is the simple metaphoric systems logic to explain the whole ball of wax. Academics are focused on metaphysics to the exclusion of metaphoric logic, because karma can be a bitch, and the military-industrial complex and modern civilization have no clue just how much of a bitch.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  3. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

I feel free enough to both invent and illustrate analog logic weirdness . Your purely oppositional response
    proves mine has power . Best wishes to your book .

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  4. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Good luck, so long as you have your mojo, you will find your path. Just pay it forward until the end of time.