Analingus.

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by RichardTheFrog, Oct 16, 2014.

1. dcmelad1

dcmelad1 Guest

Judgmental people like you, self righteous people need to go preach to yourself all night long and make sure you let yourself know how great you are and how wrong every one else is. Bet you are a queer, bet you abuse everyone in your life. Bet you are an unhappy mother fucker. so long won't be back homo

2. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

Lol. Is anyone listening to this guy?

In Florida, sexual battery of a minor under 12 is a capital felony. Mandatory life sentence and you can be put to death for it as well.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Last night I licked my girls butt hole and it was pretty fuckin' fresh, like I'd licked girls before and it was cool and all, but it wasn't like anything knew yeah? Like, when you're getting down with a chick who has good personal hygiene, you don't want no bull doggin' ass, you just.. jus' don't wanna go there, but, when you're with a girl with good hygiene you should lick her butthole because it's pretty fuckin' fresh and I liked it a lot.

4. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

Yea, one time I was going to go down on a girl and I got right up to it and was like...... no way. Instinct.

Hep. C, HPV, hsv-2 at the very least.

But some, like last night, is a pleasure to watch them in pleasure. I had no idea how easy it was until just yesterday. For real.

5. dcmelad1

dcmelad1 Guest

Actually one more comment. You have obviously never licked a sweet young teen-aged girls ass-hole. You don't know what you are missing. It can't be beat. Wish I could do that for a living. If I had my way I would offer that service to every high school girl in the world. Also, check the laws, some states are even younger than that and some countries much younger. Go take your self righteous attitude and f yourself you jealous obviously virginal weirdo

6. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

I'm the weirdo.... but he's a proponent of child molestation.

Do you not see the purpose for those laws?

7. dcmelad1

dcmelad1 Guest

Well dummy no one should ever do something with a 12 year old girl, they should be locked up for good. I only would do it with a full grown woman, and some women reach their peak at 17 or 18, its just the truth, but if they are married and have children they are in charge of their own bodies. Not you, they can do what they want, and if you think you are in charge of what they can and can not do then you are part of the problem with this world. I guarantee you of all the people in the world that she was abused by, she would say I was the one person that she knew that really cared about her and loved her and that she loved. I tried to better her life unlike her husband that even told their own child that he didn't even like him. I loved that girl and tried to make her life better. Go to Hell judgmental self righteous asshole. Just sharing how sweet girls asses are and how awesome and loving they are. You turned it into something dirty and wrong, not me. Come find me and we will settle this like men, you little puss.

8. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

I think this post should go up there with "Himmler was a family man" for quotes of the century.

I also know of other laws saying that if you touch someone... they can defend themselves in self-defense LEGALLY using whatever they want......

But I don't want to get kicked off the forum or to be misconstrued as making threats.

9. dcmelad1

dcmelad1 Guest

I state that someone could be more mature than you at 12 years old and you turn it into me trying to abuse a 12 year old. You put a spin on things because you are so warped, You are a stupid ass judgmental asshole who probably has a stick up their ass. This girl seduced me, this married full grown woman seduced me and I loved her and she me as well. Her husband even wanted me to do her while he watched in the closet. I on the other hand loved her and even 15 years later she would see me and tell me how much she loved me. I only wish I could have been in the position to be with her. You are much closer to being an abuser than I am. You abuse people by trying to put your will on them, by trying to control women's bodies. Shame on you asshole.

10. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

Great! Go eat all the teenage girls buttholes you want!

Just don't blame me when you're in jail!

I was trying to warn you!

11. dcmelad1

dcmelad1 Guest

OMG, you are such a pussy

12. dcmelad1

dcmelad1 Guest

I have news for you too, if you are honest with yourself no matter what your age,30, 40 50, 70 whatever, physically a woman is usually most beautiful in her teens or 20's. It is only when you mature that you can appreciate the inner beauty of them that far surpasses the outer physical beauty of them. So you just go ahead and be politically correct with your outward nonjudgmental all the while torturing yourself because you know what you secretly want. I bet you wish you were a catholic priest molesting young boys don't you.

13. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

No, not at all. I think people that think like you belong in jail.

If she's 18, then sure. If she wants to, then that's fine. Other than that..... too young. Those laws are for a reason.

14. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

You see what's wrong with the world today....

I was trying to have a simple discussion about licking butt holes and got dragged into an argument with a child molester.

15. dcmelad1

dcmelad1 Guest

16. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

17. dcmelad1

dcmelad1 Guest

Sounds like that would be you not me, you are just repressing it, in no way would I ever even consider that. However a full grown woman that is a different story, one that was way more experienced than me, that is totally different. I was discussing how wonderful and what a pleasure it is to experience a woman's body. You little preacher boy, little pervert you tried to turn it into something dirty. You must secretly want to molest young children. Not me, I love full grown women. You like little boys, I can tell by what you try to turn things in to. I may have a bit of a fetish, may love everything about a woman, but I add, a woman, not a child like you apparently are focused on. People like you that will turn a loving experience into something dirty, you are the one that has a problem. Try and get that chip off your shoulder, try to love and appreciate women, don't look for something wrong where it doesn't exist. People like you are very perverse, trying to twist things the way you do. You could ask that woman, that 17 year old woman what she thought, and she would have nothing but incredible things to say about me, however everyone else in her life,from her parents to her husband, to the people like you that want to control what she does, now that would be a different story. You try to speak of things you know nothing about. I just related how beautiful a woman is, how she keeps herself, how she reacts to a loving gesture. You take that and try and make it dirty. Shame on you, bet you masturbate with a crucifix don't you.

18. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

No YOU said you engaged in a sexual act with a 17 year old girl and I called you out on being a child molester.

Then, you started defending yourself. Now, you're trying to turn it around on me.

19. dcmelad1

dcmelad1 Guest

Oh, yeah, and 18 and it is totally different then she has your permission. Doesn't matter what she has experience, doesn't matter that she is married has a kid, been molested. She is still a child in your eyes. She should just sit there and wait until she has your okay. You stupid dumb ass, put everyone in a box until you say, okay now you can do what you want. Stupid stupid little prick.

20. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

What on Earth are you even talking about? I don't even bother to read your posts word for word, it's just the ramblings of a mad man.... and apparently a child molester at that.

I am saying that there is a legal age and you should obey it or you would be breaking the law.