Anal Stimulation while Masturbating

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by topper, Jan 15, 2019.

1. topper

topper Member

When you are masturbating, do you enjoy anal stimulation , to enhance the experience? Do you just enjoy anal stimulation , without stroking or rubbing ,to reach orgasm?

2. Windman

Windman Members

There is nothing better than prostate stimulation while masturbating. It can generate a very powerful orgasm.

3. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

I enjoy dildos during masturbation. I really enjoy someone using a dildo on me during masturbating and other times I'm not even horny I just get the urge to take a toy in the ass for a few minutes,clean up and go on about my day

FrustratedHornball, Mindi and Comic85 like this.
  4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

nothing better than a nice curved hard cock in you rubbing on your prostate as you wank, and hey ........ shoot loads :)

Simon :)

FrustratedHornball likes this.
  5. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

I like it now and then... Usually its a combination of strapon play and straight sex with our blowup dolls...

6. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

Yes I enjoy fucking myself with a dildo while jerking off. I haven’t ever reached climax with just anal alone but the combination gives me the most unbelievable orgasm.

Franky29 and Seanjohn like this.
  7. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

But it’s not an everyday thing. I average 6x a month.

8. Alwayshorny2020

Alwayshorny2020 Members

I love using my anal vibrator while having a wank, I always seem to blow so much cum

9. FrustratedHornball

FrustratedHornball Self Made Artist

I have a suction cup dildo I use in the shower periodically. I usually have my most intense orgasms when I use it. It's specifically designed for prostate stimulation.

Iluvgirth69 and Alwayshorny2020 like this.
  10. FrustratedHornball

FrustratedHornball Self Made Artist

I wanna go watch masturbation videos now. Thanks!

Iluvgirth69 likes this.
  11. Jk2007x

Jk2007x Members

I use either a buttplug or an anal vibrator more often than not. I will sometimes tie myself up enough to where it takes me awhile to get free to remove it. So, after orgasm, i can last through the refractory period and go at it again.
    And yes, the loads are huge!

Iluvgirth69 likes this.
  12. barefootb8r

barefootb8r Members

When I'm really, really horny, I can't get satisfied until I've had something up my ass.

Katravenclaw likes this.
  13. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

I only get the mood for it once or twice a month but when I do I let the anticipation build for a day or two and it fills my thoughts constantly fantasizing and I can’t feel satisfied until I’ve really fucked my self good and hard. It’s never a quickie either. I take my time and use a couple different toys going back and forth between them in a lot of different positions. I never go all that deep but that stretched out and full feeling is so intense. And the climax is absolutely mind blowing.

14. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

You're exactly like me. Played and went bigger and bigger yesterday, and 2 hours later was an explosive ending! And I love that slight aching in my ass today reminding me how good it was.

Iluvgirth69 likes this.
  15. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

my reminder is the coconut oil oozing out for a while after. it doesn’t even hurt afterwards anymore and my toys are quite large. I start with one that’s 2.5 in diameter. My newest friend is 2 7/8 diameter 10” in circumference and veiny as fuck. I haven’t used it to finish with yet because I can’t go hard enough on it ... yet. I slowly inch him in and go slowly in and out and tell him how big he is. I rub myself and wiggle around with it inside me and go back to the ‘smaller’ one and when I’m ready I fuck the hell out of it. They make me feel like such a whore.

16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I don't always but having something fucking your ass makes for a much better experience IMO. I'm actually going to do so in a couple hours with our vibrating dong before I take a shower.

Iluvgirth69 likes this.
  17. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

Love riding my Aneros while stroking.

18. Ferylove

Ferylove Members

one finger there enhances the sensation

Deejay88 likes this.