Anal size limit

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Chris55, Sep 23, 2018.

1. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

You must feel a sense of achievement taking a cock that size well done

Iluvgirth69 likes this.
  2. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Eleven inches is enormous it puts mine in perspective but I am happy with what I have got and it as pulled the girls

Iluvgirth69 likes this.
  3. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

Jealous lol

4. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

No good luck to him women have given me great compliments so it makes me feel good and dominant

Iluvgirth69 likes this.
  5. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

That’s how you’re supposed to make a dude with a big dick feel. It’s hot fuckin with a dude with a fat dick and telling him

Si69 likes this.
  6. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I like the expressions on their faces when I am fucking them,I go even harder when they are feeling for more

cindy94, Si69 and Iluvgirth69 like this.
  7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've had the pleasure of sucking off a lot of big cocks and have always complimented the guy on how big and sexy his cock is while I'm sucking him. When they see it disappear down my throat they are in awl most times as guys with 9-10" cocks rarely experience a deep throat artist able to take them down to their balls and hold it there as they force the back of your head against it. I love it as it forces more of the good saliva out as you slightly gag which lubricates it to continue to take all of his cock repeatedly for a fantastic mouth fuck.

8. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

yes, I did thanks, cos previously I had fucked him every time we met and he was kee. to fuck me for a change.

I've managed a few 9" guys......normally take my time and slowly sit on them.....that way I can control the penetration and take it slow.

Simon :)

Iluvgirth69 likes this.
  9. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

That’s hot. I wanna go for a slow ride on my toys I hope I get a little alone time

10. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

Oh my bad I actually meant I was jealous lol

11. Si69

as a bottom that's hot ArtyB :)

Simon

Iluvgirth69 likes this.
  12. Si69

so as a top how do u like your bottoms to behave ArtyB. what turns u on when u r fucking them? what positions do u like/prefer?

simon :)

Iluvgirth69 likes this.
  13. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I like pushing their legs right back so I have pussy and asshole ready,I like to have a slight hard on so it will grow in her pussy when I am rock hard I will power fuck her asshole. It is time for mounting her doggy style my favorite go as long as possible,In most by this time I will have them shouting out with pleasure and satisfaction

cindy94, Iluvgirth69 and Si69 like this.
  14. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

Agreed. This thread is hot af. I’m totally non stop thinking about getting dicked down.

15. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

I like the fullness feeling. I have to work up to real big, but can take it.

Iluvgirth69 likes this.
  16. cindy94

cindy94 Member

9 was the biggest I've ever taken. He was thick also. It was very intense and took a lot of work to fit

Deejay88, BoyToy69, TAZER-69 and 3 others like this.
  17. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've taken up to 11" with a 5" girth. I learnedd when I was young how to relax by breathing and BTW I took it balls deep and wore the guy out. He was exhausted and I still wanted more. I think I take bigger. I've been putting things up my ass since I was about 10. Love big cocks.

BoyToy69 and Deejay88 like this.