anal sex position

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by dennymalone, Jun 3, 2004.

1. dennymalone

dennymalone Member

What is the best position to receive anal sex ( easy entry )?

this is s question for GIRLS ONLY plz...

2. StarGateKeeper

StarGateKeeper Member

U receiving, Denny?

:D
    Sorry had to ask...

3. dennymalone

dennymalone Member

lol ... no dude!!!! my girlfriend! we are planning on having anal sex for the first time.

4. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

Doggy Style, face down, ass up

:D

5. StarGateKeeper

StarGateKeeper Member

tell her to smile and say ahhhhh...

seriously dude, she has got to be R-E-L-A-X-E-D!!!

go slow or you'll hurt her and she will never let u in...

use lube and get her wicked turned on first...
    and u will both enjoy it...

6. LMoffet1

LMoffet1 Member

I've done it a few times, and I'd say the best position was me on top because then I get to control it more. When the guy just rams from behind, it hurts like hell. I don't like it either way, but if I had to pick, i'd be on top.

7. cbrmale

cbrmale Member

The best position for receiving first time anal is a missionary style, but the lady has one knee closer to her ears. The man is on top (obviously), taking his weight on his arms. A little awkward with her leg partly in the way, but it works well.

The anus is relaxed and there is easier penetration that is not too deep. Leave doggy style for later when you are an expert.

I wrote an erotic story for Literotica with the anal missionary position described, and had a couple of ladies write to me and tell me that even though they had tried anal before, doing it this way worked much better. It was a 4.7 rated story, so lots of people read it.

Cbrmale from Australia

8. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

You should consider ONE thing before you decide on position. LUBE, LUBE, LUBE!!!!!!!!!! The more, the BETTER! You don't want it to hurt her. She'll never let you do it again if you do. But! If you make it so SHE enjoys it too, (Rub her clit while you do it.) She just might ASK you for it in the future.

Can you get her knees on your shoulders? (Don't go TOO far in.)

9. dennymalone

dennymalone Member

"her on top", you mean looking at me o giving me the back? on a chair or bed, or is that the same thing?

10. DharmaAngel

DharmaAngel Member

I've tried it a few times and it hurts way too much for me to ever enjoy, but the most common answer I hear to this question is missionary, girl on bottom, because that allows her to relax her sphinxter muscles. LUBE LUBE LUBE!

11. dennymalone

dennymalone Member

face up or face down?

12. slenderspender

slenderspender Member

I've found that laying on my side seemed to feel a lot better and was easier to relax for both of us.

13. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

why would you have anal sex, mang?

14. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

I prefer doggie style... But then, I prefer that, all the time... :)

Anyhoo, the advice about the lube, is good... But even more important, I think, is prep. Stretch her out, sloooooowly... This is good to do, while you're making her cum, first...

Start with one finger, for a few minutes, til she adjusts to it... Then go for two fingers, letting her get used to it... Then go for three, etc... You want to stretch her out, GRADUALLY, until whatever you are stretching her with, is close to the girth of your shaft... Then slooooowly insert yourself...

Oh and... React with grace if she takes a crap all over you. It's a natural reaction to stimulation of her rectum, she can't help it. If you are able to have anal sex more often, she will learn to control it. But when you're first starting out, yeah, it can get messy...

15. Spinner

Spinner Member

That's the way I like it TWURKED!!!!!!!!!

16. darkrelic

darkrelic Guest

yeah that shit is off the hook

17. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

Why is this a question for girls only? Everybody has an anus.

18. GiggsBeckham11

GiggsBeckham11 Member

in my experience, have the girl on her back with her knees bent to varying degrees for comfort. This has always worked best for me...

19. Johny33

Johny33 Member

I've done it several times with my girlfiend and I recomend the missionary position... but some confortable positions for her: doggy style and side positions

And don't forget... lots of LUBE

20. DazedGypsy

DazedGypsy fire

super old thread haha

one of the best times for me was when i was actually on top, almost laying down, it felt easier for some reason.. and i came sooo hard. bent over is good too though.