Anal question.

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by El fire, Jun 9, 2013.

1. El fire

El fire Guest

Ok, well, im new to this forum. But I joined this forum specificly because I have a concern. Im sure this was mentioned, but I am a little lazy and I feel more comfortable just making a thread about it. Im straight but was curious how it would feel to have a Phallic (if that's what some people call it) or a dildo in my ass. I used a small dildo (finger size) that my gf had, she gave me an ok to try it out. I used my condom just incase over the dildos she had. The small didlo was no problem, so I went to the next level and used a little larger dildo (about 5 inches long) a few weeks later. Feeling was interesting. A few months later, my girl bought a little larger dildo. about 7 inches. we used astroglide as a lubricant with these dildos by the way. so I used this 7 inch dildo for a good 5 minutes or so. and I pull out and I noticed blood. I freaked! It was like a bright red. I immediately stopped and cleaned up. havnt seen any blood once I cleaned. this was just today. I stuck my finger in my ass to check if I was bleeding still and all I feel is the lube and no blood. I read online that most people heal in a week. is this true? I don't plan on being bi or gay at all. just wanted to try it. Am I ok? I believe this was my first bleeding.

2. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

From what you've told me, you're alright. You had a 7-inch dildo up your ass. Of course that would make you bleed if you weren't careful. Well, maybe you WERE careful but you probably rushed it a bit, and your anus just couldn't catch up to accommodate the size of the dildo even with the help of lube.

Now, no one PLANS to be gay or bi. Just so you know. ;)

3. El fire

El fire Guest

I tried to be careful. I guess the astroglide made me feel more comfortable going faster when my ass said no (facepalms) Now that you have said that the 7 inch dildo would obviously make me bleed, should I be concerned of anything worse? I mean I just sat here and still poking in my ass to see any bleeding, all I see now is a light pink color when I wipe my finger on a toilet paper. Im just worried I did something bad to my ass .

4. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Well, it's like with anything else in life in my opinion. You can't expect to be a highly skilled violinist without first having trained over time to be a skilled violinist. Similarly, your anus needs to be stretched over time rather than forced open within a shorter period of time. You could have taken the 7-incher no problem had you taken more time, who knows? Now, you're ass needs to heal as it has experienced an injury. It's still in that process of healing. I'd be patient for the time being and wait until it healed if I were you.

5. El fire

El fire Guest

I understand. Just knowing that its kinda normal to bleed from anal sex relieves me. Just freaking out is all. I will no longer stick anything up my ass, not because I don't enjoy it, because I just wanted to try it out. I am just daring lol. which can be a bad thing... anyways, thanks for the info. I really appreciate it. :2thumbsup:

6. El fire

El fire Guest

Also, should I do something about the astroglide that may still be inside me? it contains glycerin and heard it can be bad, unless that isn't true. thinking of using fleet enema

7. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

What you describe is a mild rectal bleeding, that shouldn't give you much trouble. Don't poke around (!) for a few days and let it heal.

There are a lot of blood vessels around the anal canal (hemorrhoids), so a small injury can seem much worse than it really is.

You can get a hemorrhoidal cream from a Pharmacy, if you feel uncomfortable, but I don't think it will be necessary.

8. El fire

El fire Guest

ok, thanks. By the way, what should I expect in the next few days? (a week or 2). I heard that I will continue to see blood in a few days during the healing process when using the restroom (aka #2) is this normal?

9. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

Some blood is normal for the next 2-7 days. As long as it's only a few drops in the toilet or when you see it a bit on the toilet paper, it's ok.

However, if you notice it isn't healing properly or you start bleeding a larger amount of blood, go see your doctor.

Doctors are used to practically everything, there's not much you could say to surprise them. From what I know, your problem is quite common.

PS: if you experience pain or get a fever, go see a doctor immediately.

10. El fire

El fire Guest

I see. Well good news, I don't feel pain. Hopefully it stays that way. I will let you know if anything else come up.

11. nz male

nz male Senior Member

You mention the dildo was 7 inches long but not how thick it was - maybe you stretched your anal opening too much & it bleed not somewhere else further in ?

12. El fire

El fire Guest

Well, it wasn't really thick. the 5 inch dildo I used before was wider. Hell, my dick is a little thicker than it (the 7 inch) as well. I went in and out to fast because it went in so easy because of the lube. Not seeing much blood yet. and no pain yet. I suppose this is a good thing.

13. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I love pushing things in out of my butt as fast as I can or as long as can with lots of lube added. Feels very kinky too. Although its a bit of a turn off if any poop appears & the smell is a big turn off to.

14. El fire

El fire Guest

I went fast because I felt like busting a load, that's when I pulled out and thought I pooped a bit but instead it was blood...

maybe I am overreacting to this. After all, Im in no pain, not much blood is dripping, farting a little more than usual, and of course feel very loose inside. Im just worried and hope nothing bad would happen. Just wanted to experience anal. I have always wanted to know how receiving anal felt like.

15. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Are you male / female ?
    You mention you always wanted to know how receiving anal felt.
    Is that from a males perspective or female?
    If you are a male , then you either have some bi sexual tendencies or just like anal play for pleasure.
    If female, then you are either tempted to try anal with a guy or with a female with a strap on or just use dildos to experiment with in your own ways.

16. El fire

El fire Guest

I am Male. just wanted to experience anal play.

17. nz male

nz male Senior Member

And how often do you like experiencing anal play or how does it not do much for you sexually?
    It can be messy at times thou - you don't always know what's still in your bowels after a motion & how much is lining the anal passage near the rectum.
    But it can be a huge turn on when you are clean up there & nothing pops out spoils the moment.