Anal/Prostate Masturbation

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by topper, Jun 12, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

Do you masturbate while giving yourself anal/prostate stimulation?
    It takes jerking off to another level . Have you had prostate orgasms?

unshodone likes this.
  2. Goander

Goander Members

Yes. Mind blowing !

3. blaq_in_hose

blaq_in_hose There is nothing common about sense......

I do, usually with a prostate massager for stimulation.....I have yet to experience a full blown hands free prostate orgasm, I desperately want one and continue the quest relentlessly...But I do still have some awesome orgasms with hands on ...Can't hardly wait to find the one that keeps eluding me

PleasuringMyself51 likes this.
  4. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

I've been doing it since I was like 8.lol. got curious once and put something small in there to see what it felt like and I've been addicted ever since.lol. my wife pegs now. So much better with someone else doing the work. Orgasms are much better

Topher1972 likes this.
  5. Oldman46

Oldman46 Members

I've definitely stroked and stimulated my prostate ,, it makes me cum like "Rite Now" I've tried several times for only a prostate orgasm without success ,, I get an overwhelming sensation that I'm about there but just can't get it . Anone out there had any success getting it ?

6. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

Not so much via direct prostate stimulation but through dildo insertion. After or during a good pegging or solo dildo pounding, I’ll jerk off with it still in. I cum so hard it hurts a little but in a good way

7. patindaytona

patindaytona Guest

I've tried so many times to cum without touching myself. I've come soo so close several times, but just can't quite make it. I've inserted things anally while masturbating and it's great. I've tried massaging prostrate to see if i could cum that way alone, but just never could do it.

PleasuringMyself51 and badrabbit like this.
  8. barton-jr

barton-jr Members

Have ever tried giving yourself an enema to wash out real good then insert a 10" or 12" dildo. It hits the prostate like a womans g-spot giving me an orgasm so great the cum is all over the place.

PleasuringMyself51 and badrabbit like this.
  9. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

Grown to love my prostate massager and always have huge orgasms with it in, I've even fucked my wife while she also had a butt plug in which was amazing. Haven't managed hands free yet as I'm too impatient lol.

10. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I've had a few hands free orgasms and they are out of this world awesome. When I've had them I was able the cum twice almost back to back but lately I haven't been able to ejaculate from but had something like dry orgasms but still intense.

11. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Not very often, but yes and the ejaculatory sensation is off the charts. Like @Topher1972 said, so intense it actually hurts a little.
    I usually only do it when I am especially horny.

12. 69Harder

69Harder Members

A normal masturbation session for me usually start in front of the PC monitor for at least an hour or two and ends in the bedroom with me standing up fucking my ass with a dildo mounted on the wardrobe door as I stroke my cock until I cum.

When I am in the bedroom I start by just fucking my ass standing up against the wardrobe door with the dildo and when I feel it's time to cum I stroke my cock.

I usually cum much harder than with a traditional hand job.

PS
    I always start with a thorough enema before I use my dildo in my ass
    DS

13. I have been pegged and had a big prostate orgasm, without touching my cock it feels amazing

14. 69Harder

69Harder Members

I wonder how you do that ?

I've tried but I simply can't cum unless I stroke my cock no matter how horny I am !

15. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

Definitely ! The best !

16. PleasuringMyself51

PleasuringMyself51 Members

I've tried a prostrate massager and have come close to hands free orgasm a few times. I get impatient and wind up using a dildo (along with wearing a cock ring) to finish the job. :) BTW, mind blowing orgasms when using a dildo!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
    Jty1220 likes this.
  17. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

Yes! I like using an Aneros prostate massager. Like others have said, the orgasms can be mind blowing!

Jty1220 and PleasuringMyself51 like this.
  18. Jty1220

Jty1220 Members

I have tried many times with no luck.

19. pt11055

pt11055 Members

I use an Aneros all the time, it's amazing. I get half a dozen prostate orgasms per session, and finish with a huge combination prostate and regular simultaneously. Its so intense I almost pass out. When my wife is involved she works the Aneros a bit, then strokes or licks. Its like another level of consciousness.

20. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I use a globed dildo and lots of lube, the moment of insertion is amazing as when the whole thing goes in. The feeling of being penetrated is very intense. I get a lot,of leakage but yet to get a full hands free orgasm. Any hints?

Jonny44 likes this.