Anal play for men

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Baby teeth, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Baby teeth

Baby teeth Members

Hello everyone

I’m in need of some help I have been reading up about how having something up your anus why I am having sex with my partner is surprised to enhance it is this true?

And if so what do you men or woman reccomend I buy to try this out with as I’m looking at exploring into different things with myself and my partner I have had a tiny bullet and a finger but could not really see any difference abit with the bullet

Should I go with the old saying bigger is better and something more powerful please advice me

2. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

I've never had sex with a toy in my was but I have had girls use toys on me while giving a hand job an yes I came so hard. I find that bigger is better because it hits the spot.
    I've had a girl use a strap on a couple of times an that was amazing.

JoeBugger, Seanjohn and Richard70 like this.
  3. Chrish1986

Chrish1986 Members

I enjoy it. Either a partners finger or my own, especially when i'm drunk

4. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I'd say as a first timer I'd go with something smaller and comfortable. Look into the Aneros line of products. Such as the Helix. As you become more able try the vibe. Remember to use plenty of lube

5. DeGeWho475

DeGeWho475 Members

I enjoy anal play, the pressure really does amplify the feeling. I usually go for fruits and vegetable, bananas and cucumbers are my favorites. I have a large plug that I got from rite aid, it's nice too but it doesn't have the shock value for people.

6. Goander

Goander Members

Small to medium and lots of coconut oil :grinning:

7. evercuriousone

evercuriousone Members

Beyond pegging, Ive never had anything in there when we were having sex but it does feel good. It is an entirely different sensation and experience that is altogether separate from anything involving my cock. This far, I haven’t found the orgasms to be any more amazing, only different. But the experience DURING the toy use is something you’ll chase forever once you’ve felt it hit the magic spot.

8. topper

topper Member

There was a time when we couldn't have intercourse, as she recovered from a surgery. She would allow me to rub it in her ass crack and jerk off onto her back. Trying to enhance boring stroking, I tried it with a buttplug in my ass. That felt fantastic.
    The next time I decided to do it with a dildo in my ass. I was held in my ass with my thong. As I humped her ass crack the dildo would go in and out of my ass without falling out. She had been recovering enough at that point, that she decided to tell me to put it in. The feeling of fucking her while being fucked was unbelievable. The orgasm was the most intense ever.

Richard70 and Vabeachbud like this.
  9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I very much enjoy my wife providing anal play on me. We did manage once to keep a 7" dido inside me while I was inside her vagina. We were playing on the living room couch so with the dong fully inside me I sat up so she could ride my raging hard-on, reverse cowboy. Oh shit, every time she bounced on me the dong would bottom out inside me providing intense pleasure. I came so hard inside her, she kept riding as I stayed hard and as she had her orgasm a while later I had a second one. We've done it this way several times and I love it.

10. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

I’m straight and not into men except to have sex. It’s weird I love penis but not guys. I’ve only had sex with one guy but it really woke me up to anal play. Cumming while I have something inside of me is the most mind blowing experience ever. I have worked my way up to very large realistic looking dildos and I play for hours a couple times a month. When I cum I can feel the sensations through my entire body it’s so intense. I think I’ve done it right because I haven’t hurt myself I’m never sore and my hole feels just as normal as before. So far the thicker the better. Lots of coconut oil. Lots. I like to use two toys and go back and forth between them. I’ve never made a mess or anything gross either.

11. Windman

Windman Members

I had been using a dildo on the wife once and replaced it my my cock. I was on top of her when she grabbed the vibrating cock and and started to slide it between my ass cheeks. After a few minutes of that I reached around and slid it in. She held it while I pumped away. I had the most intense orgasm ever.

Franky29 likes this.
  12. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

IMHO The best feelings come from actually getting fucked or just moving in and out. I'm not a fan of stationary objects. I've never had anything in my ass while fucking someone. The easiest way I would guess would be someone behind you at the same time or a sex machine or making a bracket to mount a dildo to a low bed rail. But the orgasms without hitting the right spots are just an orgasm with something in your ass but with hitting the right spots is mind blowing

Iluvgirth69 and Si69 like this.
  13. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

Partially hitting the right areas can make your load smaller but feelings in the whole mid section. Totally hitting the right spots gives you an intense orgasm with bigger loads and the whole mid section feeling the orgasm

dd788snipe and Iluvgirth69 like this.
  14. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

Start smaller and increase with practice. Use lots of lube. Relax.

Iluvgirth69 likes this.
  15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Just the other night my wife worked a prostate massager in my ass while I was on top of our enjoyable 69 sex. It felt so good as I fucked her mouth while she fucked my ass stimulating my prostate. We got pretty wild as we were both thrusting deep inside each other and then we almost came at the same time. Leaving the massager in me, I made my way up for a tasty snowball. We relaxed for about 20 minutes leaving the massager inside me and then she went back down to suck my cock some more and work my ass for a second much more intense orgasm that exhausted and drained me fully.

16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I agree, it's so much more of an intense orgasm with something fucking your ass. I prefer Tom's big 9 1/2" cock, but when he's not available my wife and I have an 8"x2" dong we work inside me while she sucking me off. With lots of lube it feel great to be pounded deep.

Iluvgirth69 and BoyToy69 like this.
  17. Beasterd

Beasterd Members

My wife and I are into pegging. I’ve never had anything inside me when we make love, however I do enjoy bigger toys when I’m being pegged.