Anal only

Discussion in 'Anal Sex' started by Paulievcvc, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Claireeclaire

Claireeclaire Banned

I've never had a 100% anal only relationship, but have had a couple that were definitely more anal oriented. With one guy the vaginal sex always felt like foreplay, but he had PE issues so it frequently ended there anyway. A couple of times I got the impression that they would have gladly had anal sex every night of the week but were ashamed to admit it or thought they shouldn't for some reason. It's complicated, some guys don't care who knows they like anal, others are really hung up on it and embarrassed.

EroticaWriter and Twogigahz like this.
  2. Juny Seo

Juny Seo Members

Great thread. I've for years been trying to get my wife to do and like anal, and I think slowly she's getting converted. Last night she after some vaginal sex she suddenly asked if we still have condoms and said 'maybe u can fuck my ass tonight'. I made a dash for the bedside cupboard and dug out the lube and last condom which was from our pre birth control days. she's on the coil so not used condoms for ages, but need to buy more now if she's beginning to get into it!!!

We had an amazing session last night and I hope there will be more to come. The last time she allowed me to fuck her ass was way back in late Feb this year. She said before we fell asleep she had an amazing orgasm last night during our anal session so that's really promising!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
    cindy94 and Paulievcvc like this.
  3. cincy

cincy Members

My wife and I are moving in that direction. She says it hurts when I try to stick little willy in her pussy, but she seems to love it in her ass, and so do I.

4. MIKE0123456789

MIKE0123456789 Members

If it’s ok w/ u; I can take care of that.

5. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

I was reflecting on this the other day and was thinking about the fact that people generally think of engaging in anal sex as an alternative, or a conscious decision, or a choice. I think any stigma around anal sex would be removed if people just accepted anal sex as just another part of regular sex.

The only discussion my wife and I have around vaginal sex is the possibility of her meeting a man who is more endowed than I am and is actually interested in pussy. If you don't have an interest in something your heart is not in it and you don't perform as well. For us, sex IS anal. It is what we both enjoy. I lube her up first with my finger(s), which she loves, and then I fuck her. Just natural now to do it and very enjoyable for both of us

cindy94, BoyToy69 and EroticaWriter like this.
  6. sharpelf

sharpelf Members

Does she prep before hand like a light water enema or does she just have a good movement before? I am asking as this is your main sex.thanks

7. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

My wife isn't into it. She has no interest in it. It's fine by me.

8. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

She does not prep in any way. There has never been any issues. My cock has always been clean afterwards. I also just put my cock right in, no going slowly, easing it in, etc. She is nice and tight and I guess I am average size. These days I usually finger her first only because we both enjoy. I honestly never really enjoyed fingering her pussy but I do enjoy her ass. Mostly I put in one finger but sometimes two. I have put in three fingers on occasion but she doesn't enjoy it as much.

BoyToy69 and sharpelf like this.
  9. sharpelf

sharpelf Members

Yousaid you lube up with finger. You mean using finger to put lube in or just using finger to loosen up before entering.

10. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

She does not prep in any way. There has never been any issues. My cock has always been clean afterwards. I also just put my cock right in, no going slowly, easing it in, etc. She is nice and tight and I guess I am average size. These days I usually finger her first only because we both enjoy. I honestly never really enjoyed fingering her pussy but I do enjoy her ass. Mostly I put in one finger but sometimes two. I have put in three fingers on occasion but she d
    Use finger just because we both enjoy it. I do put lube on my finger to make it easier and when I put my cock in I don't need any additional lube. If I don't finger her beforehand I just lube my cock directly and enter her fully right away. She needs me fucking her hard right off the bat. We would both love to see how she manages a bigger cock.

11. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

So, what about anal only with the male partner on the receiving end?

I mentioned it in an earlier reply on this thread. I am wondering if any other couples have gone that route. I have no desire for regular fucking any longer, and my husband doesn't miss it. For several years, I fucked him with a strap on regularly, and he loved it. For what it's worth, he is bisexual, and I am sure he has ben on the receiving end of anal sex with men.

So, I'm just wondering if any other male/female couples have done that.

Might require a separate thread......

12. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

I would like to be on the receiving end but the opportunity hasn't arisen I have had my wife try a couple of toys but nothing felt good. I feel like the real thing would be the best. I don't require oral and i masturbate frequently. If I do find myself in a relationship with a man I would be willing to consider anal only if it made me cum.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  13. RealMan

RealMan Newbie

I like fucking my GF anal is so hot for me but I love pussy so much

14. Claireeclaire

Claireeclaire Banned

These days maybe once a month? Maybe a little less

15. Claireeclaire

Claireeclaire Banned

I don't have a regular partner at the moment. Just a couple fwb

16. Miss Margaret

Miss Margaret Members

Well, that's interesting. So, it sounds like he is on the gay side of bi. If he isn't into pussy much, what conclusion can you draw from that?