Anal only

Discussion in 'Anal Sex' started by Paulievcvc, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

Anybody here have an anal only relationship with their opposite sex partner?

My wife turned me on to anal sex a few years into our marriage (yes, I had no interest in it, my wife did. Go figure). We started doing it a little more regularly over the years to the point where I started in her pussy and ended in her ass, to being in her pussy for like a minute and she was already ready for her ass to be fucked.

By last year it was mainly straight for the ass. Wife rarely asked me to fuck her pussy. I was fine with this as I was more into men at that point and wasn't really into pussy anymore. As of last December I have stopped fucking her pussy completely. She could never cum from pussy fucking anyway and gets more pleasure from the ass. Great arrangement for both of us as she doesn't miss my cock in her pussy and I have no interest in fucking it.

2. Chico

Chico Members

I wish my wife would want the same, difference I am straight but have always preferred anal with my wife. We tend to do it twice a month usually.

Paulievcvc likes this.
  3. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

I prefer ass to pussy and for almost a year hubby and I were exclusively anal. He likes variety so occasionally he finishes in my pussy but it does very little for me unless I've already orgasmed several times. If he hadn't had a vasectomy I would hate it but it's more of a 'meh, I'me spent anyway cum whereever' thing for me

zorro69 and Paulievcvc like this.
  4. managed2019

managed2019 Members

My wife and I are about 75% anal orientated. She adores her ass being stretched and have progressed with longer and thicker toys until she can now take my fist in her ass. She loves being stretched out while I like her pussy and clit.
    Usually fuck her pussy first thing in the morning or a quickie when we don't have time to prepare.

5. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

Sounds somewhat familiar.....

My husband introduced me to anal when we were dating, and I was REALLY into it for a while. Also, during that period I had some female related issues that made standard fucking somewhat unpleasant for me, so for a while, we were "anal only." It's also a good form of birth control.

I didn't totally realize it at the time, but like you, my husband is more into men. So, after a while he lost interest in fucking my pussy. When we decided that we wanted to have kids, it took some coaxing to get him back into fucking my pussy. He did ;>

Deejay88, zorro69 and Paulievcvc like this.
  6. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

So what about now? It sounds like having the kids is in the past. Is it back to anal?

7. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

No, it's oral only now. That's my only entry point these days.

For a while, it was anal only, but my husband was on the receiving end when I fucked him with a strap on.

FWKbi, MasseurNaturel and Paulievcvc like this.
  8. FreakyNikki

FreakyNikki Name days it all

Give a good blowjob and you can get a man to do whatever you want

9. amb5734

amb5734 Members

It was rarely that my wife and I had only anal sex. It was typically blowjob (usually 69), then vaginal, then anal each session. Sometimes we would skip the vaginal sex. Our sessions would range anywhere from an hour to several hours. Definitely rough on those week nights, lol.

Paulievcvc likes this.
  10. cindy94

cindy94 Member

Me and my bf went anal only for the month of April just to try it and pure boredom lol. I wasn't used to it everyday at first but after about a week it felt completely natural. No complaints we both loved it!

subbylauren, BoyToy69 and Paulievcvc like this.
  11. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

Did you make it a more regular thing?

12. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Cant agree more with this babe...that would be exactly my response ;)...one good turn deserves another

13. Chico

Chico Members

Oh how I wish I could get it that often with my wife. :( , can’t complain, at least I do get it :)

cindy94 likes this.
  14. cindy94

cindy94 Member

Maybe a little bit. It was already pretty regular lol

Sambone and Paulievcvc like this.
  15. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Not anal only by any stretch. She always wants pussy and clit play. BUT, she wants anal tonight so yay me! ;)

16. IwillBrb

IwillBrb Members

When me and my baby mama started dating I was a pussy guy. She wanted anal Everytime. It wasn't until later that she told me the only way she can cum is laying on her stomach while I'm in her ass and she's rubbing her clit. She likes me to pull her hair, choke her, and slap her ass.

We split up for a bit and the few boyfriends she had during that time couldn't do her like she wanted so every now and again I'd fuck her in her ass. It was kind of odd because I would see these guys when we exchanged our kid and I'm still fucking her In her ass.

She told me I'm the only guy who can make her cum. I take that with a grain of salt. Right now we're not in a relationship and I stopped fucking her. It was too awkward. But she begs me every time I see her to fuck her in the ass and to let her suck me off or anything she can get, and she has a boyfriend!! But like I said I stopped doing that.

17. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

I don't know that many guys pass up an opportunity to fuck ass when they get it. Especially when not every girl offers it. Although personally I never thought of ass fucking until my wife asked me to do it and I gradually fell in love with the act. If I was in your shoes I would jump at the opportunity, but then again there are probably other issues at hand given your guys history.

Claireeclaire likes this.
  18. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Agree 100%

19. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

My ex had a friend who was like that with her husband. Give blowjobs to get things. He knew her game and he said no often just so he would get blowjobs. The exchange was not sexual but material for her, she wanted expensive things

20. cheddarfilibuster

cheddarfilibuster Members

Anal only is the best way to go. I haven't had vaginal sex in 12 years and never plan to again. All relationships and hookups are anal and oral only, and that's exactly how I want it! I encourage it for everyone else to do the same.

BoyToy69 likes this.