Anal lube

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Susie-Q, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Susie-Q

Susie-Q Members

Looking for a long lasting anal lube that is NOT desensitizing. What we have now has an added “tingle” ingredient, but it numbs my husband and he’s unable to cum in my ass. What is everyone here using that works?

2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Try coconut oil.

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Sometimes it's harder to cum in the ass than the vagina. I have experienced this before, however it wasn't because of the lube. Eww. I remember that poo got on my sheets or mattress or both.

It's worth mentioning that the girl I did this with doesn't talk to me anymore. Soon after this instance she told me that she had met someone. It might be anything, but I'm sure the anal didn't help her see what a great guy I was. Anywho...

Lube? What about KY Jelly? :)

4. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

I never used lube for anal. I just get in very very slowly, keeping moving lightly back and forth. It takes usually more than 15 minutes to get in, I usually don't go in the full length, just maybe 10cm

5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I hear refs for gun oil. I can't be down with it because of the name. :)
    Also, the lube vets use. It's the same stuff special FX folks use for drooling slime. J lube.

6. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

I swear we've tried a hundred different lubes it seems for vag and anal. Silicone definitely definitely lasts longer without getting gummy but it does eventually dry up too. Our favorite silicone is Gun Oil. Silicone is great for anal, but silicone STAINS sheets...so beware. If I'm not worried about sheets then Gun Oil is great.

I love coconut oil but it's just not slippery enough for anal in my opinion. We've used it for anal....many times in fact....but its not ideal.

Our go-to lube is just Astroglide liquid. Messy and sticky but super slippery. Easy to clean and I don't mind the taste.

7. Treesa

Treesa Members

I agree with doreigirl I've personally tried a few and coconut oil and a condom had been my trial attempts for months when my husband tried entering my anus but was still pretty dry. Silicone lube works well and jelly but I'd advise most woman to daily stretch their holes with a dildo it just eases the actual experience

Deejay88, Cashtwenty2 and Eric! like this.
  8. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've I've used KY liquid for many years, and I don't think any of the women I was with ever complained about it. It stays slippery for a long time and I never have problems getting all the way in with it. Astroglide is good initially but then it dries too fast. Sometimes I will mix lubes together, and that does wonders. My massage therapist makes her own oily mixture of dermasil lotion and baby oil, and it works REALLY good.

9. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

Analyse by Pjur is the most versatile lube we've used. Unlike many of the others it doesn't get sticky when it is wearing out. It is by far our favorite, and not just for anal.

10. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Only thing I don't like about it, it's extremely expensive. At least $30 a bottle. It works pretty good, but I don't know why it has to cost so much.

11. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

Having tried most lubes on the market, it is well worth the money (we paid $23 a bottle for 3.4 oz and still have a LOT left after multiple uses). A little goes a long way, and unlike other lubes it never feels like you're saturated in lube. We used KY for years, and will never go back after getting Analyse. Less mess, feels MUCH more natural, and lasts the duration without constantly having to add more.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  12. Goander

Goander Members

Try virgin coconut oil.

13. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Definitely #1 for us!

14. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

Olive Oil works well.

15. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

mates sachet lube is fine for anal and not expensive.

Don't use coconut oil if u r using condoms, it can dissolve them. But otherwise I found it great for anal sex and used it for months in India.
    simon :)

Katravenclaw likes this.
  16. Jayskit

Jayskit Members

We always use saliva. We have lube but i love using saliva because its so hot and connects us well together

Dr. Banner84 and Deejay88 like this.
  17. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

Hubby & I never use any lube. I prefer the feeling of him entering me & going straight in. Love the sharp tingling as he goes in

Dr. Banner84 and Deejay88 like this.
  18. kinkydoyouloveme

kinkydoyouloveme Members

My big time favorite is platinum. Its silicone best, and feels silky and smooth for hours... its so good at staying on that it actually takes me a while to wash it off... it does stain the sheets unfortunately so either use a towel or just dump the sheets in the washer right after

Deejay88 likes this.
  19. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Anybody thought of freezing semen then thawing it out for lube purposes? Nice and organic.

Mixed fluids straight from the vagina works well. Lube the penis with vaginal insertion and bring some excess from the vagina to the anal opening with a finger.

Dr. Banner84 and Katravenclaw like this.
  20. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

I’ve done this on more than a few occasions and I love it because it’s so raunchy. It usually occurs during a particularly good session and the woman’s pussy is already soaking wet which in turn has her asshole wet too. In the heat of the moment I’ll either rim her and leave some excess saliva behind or I’ll just spread her cheeks and straight up spit in/on the rim before sticking it in. I just love the “nastiness” of it because not only am I fucking you in the ass but I’m using our fluids to do so lol

I prefer this way because of the turn on factor but otherwise coconut oil is my go to.