Anal dildo (guy)

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by shyguy110, Oct 5, 2013.

1. shyguy110

shyguy110 Guest

Hey everyone, awhile ago my gf used a strapon on me and it felt amazing and now I'm addicted it. I have decided to get myself a butt plug but I don't think it's big enough because its not as pleasurable. What I want to know is where I can find a big anal dildo. I searched online but I couldn't find any big ones. I'm looking for something that's 7-8 inches and feels like a real cock. I'm not going to try a real cock since I'm straight.

Now I would get something that's longer but I don't know if its safe. Is there a limit to how long it can be or is it just a matter of how much you can take?

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

With length, it's all about stimulating the prostate, for men.
    Look for toys designed to include it.

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Is it length or width (or both) you want more of for stimulating your anus.
    Prostate Stimulating feels awesome when it produces a long dribble of precum stretching as it forms.

4. shyguy110

shyguy110 Guest

I'm looking for both length and width. I think 8 inches in length would be perfect but as for width, I'd want something that's wide enough. I hope that make senses. I want it to feel like huge cock.

5. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Just don't harm your anal passage !

6. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I've always been curious as to why it is when I have Anal Sex (receiving) the penis stimulates my prostate, resulting in sexual pleasure, frequently leading to orgasm, yet I can't reach the same result with any type of dildo / vibrator / butt plug. Furthermore, it would seem logical that when having a bowel movement, that should initiate the same prostate stimulation, yet this clearly isn't the case.

7. shyguy110

shyguy110 Guest

I never had really anal sex but I do wonder what it would be like. Maybe one day I would as an experiment as I am not attracted to men.

I just bought this http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BIP8RFQ/ref=pe_385040_30332200_pe_309540_26725410_item

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

9. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Maybe when you are receiving a real penis in your anus, it's totally different to a dildo that cant do what a penis does.
    Regarding bowel movements : each time you have one, it makes you pee when the pressure against the bladder is released shortly after it passes against your prostate.

10. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

That doesn't really answer the question at all. During Anal Sex the penis only fills part of the rectal passage, yet can stimulate the prostate by rubbing against it, whereas faecal matter fills the rectal passage entirely & should, therefore, logically speaking, be more inclined to stimulate the prostate as it passes by.

Incidentally, the prostate isn't to do with pressure, it's an involuntary valve mechanism that prevents acidic urine from mixing with alkaline semen during sex. However, most men will experience the need to urinate shortly after having ejaculated, even if they went just before, as this is a natural way of clearing the pipes, reducing the risk of any blockages in the urethra.

11. oldkinky

oldkinky Member

My wife pegs me about once a week and we have been doing it for years. We prefer vibrating silicone dildos. The maximum diameter that is comfortable for me is 1 3/8 inch, but 7 inches long is fine. Two of our favorites are Vibrating Mistress(Vixen Creations) and Vibrating Leisure(Tantus). The Mistress is 6 inches long and the Leisure is 7 inches long. My wife loves masturbating with the Mistress. Love to watch her cum with it inside her.

PM me for details.
    img.imageResizerActiveClass{cursor:nw-resize !important;outline:1px dashed black !important;} img.imageResizerChangedClass{z-index:300 !important;max-width:none !important;max-height:none !important;} img.imageResizerBoxClass{margin:auto; z-index:99999 !important; position:fixed; top:0; left:0; right:0; bottom:0; border:1px solid white; outline:1px solid black;}

12. account3726

account3726 Guest

I know what you mean. I'm straight but I also love anal - and sometimes fingers just aren't enough! I've tried a few toys and they haven't really got me off. I had a suction cup dildo for a bit but it was too stiff and prostate massagers are fun but it doesn't feel like you've got a cock thrusting inside you.

Anyway, I bought a double ended dildo from a sex shop a few days ago and it was perfect - nice and thick, flexy and veined. When I rode it later that evening it felt like a proper cock, and because it's flexy it was hitting my spot every time - I was bucking like a girl!

Still haven't cum from the dildo alone yet but I think I can if I really go for it. I've always wanted to be pegged as well like you were saying - a personal fantasy of mine!

13. Swiggletree

Swiggletree Members

People need to stop trying to tear their assholes apart. I take my regular dildo, lube it up, get on all fours and proceed to fuck myself in the ass for at least a half hour and when I want to finish it's so easy because it feels real good

14. Dwayne_Hicks

Dwayne_Hicks Guest

I'm having a hard time remembering where I bought mine online, but I have one that's about 2 3/4 in girth and 8 inches in length. Absolutely my favorite toy! I've gotten off just from anal stimulation with it and without touching myself. I even have a video online of me using it, but I don't know if I want to share that yet.

15. Dwayne_Hicks

Dwayne_Hicks Guest

16. Shermanator99

Shermanator99 Members

I like to use my 11 inch American Wopper dildo. I'm looking for something smaller in length but bigger in diameter. For me it's more about how much I can take, not how deep I can go.

17. Samuelgarifo

Samuelgarifo Members

I need a Girl to answer this: do Anal orgasms feel as good as vaginal orgasms? And also, does anyone know if male Anal orgasm-type things feel as good as female ones. Probably no one can answer this but can someone try??

1 person likes this.
  18. justwonderin

justwonderin Member

I was always afraid of "too big", I didn't want my butt all stretched out and ugly (er?) but as time passed I graduated to bigger things....I've done 2 bananas at the same time before...tried a 3rd, but it split. I liked the feeling of being stretched

1 person likes this.
  19. flajoh

flajoh Members

I have been inserting things in my ass since I was 12. The older I get the larger I need. I think my pain is pleasure. Self abuse and stretching my ass so that when the day comes for me to get penetrated by a really large cock I can handle it. I love to get stretched as well.

20. Likon81

Likon81 Members

7'? hmmm, I know a good one for you :D search for "Boss" on EdenFantasys.com