Anal Climax

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by phd1956, Jun 22, 2017.

1. phd1956

phd1956 Member

I have had my ass fucked many time now but I have never had a anal climax. What is it and how does it feel. Is there a way of getting fuvk that will help to get an anal climax. I won't to find out how to do.

Bayer Sanyo, Jeplaygb and Jeplay6u like this.
  2. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Try with a toy ad put pressure on your prostate as you jerk

Nakednudist, Catman823 and Jeplaygb like this.
  3. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

From what I've been told, it's all about "hitting the prostate" right.
    Lots of variables, long dick might be too big and go past the prostate.
    Short dick might not reach the prostate.
    Might be the curve of the dick/toy to hit it just right.
    Rhythm while hitting the prostate surely counts,
    Make sense?

Bayer Sanyo, Si69 and bgeasy69 like this.
  4. Cliff Unicorn

Cliff Unicorn Members

It's like a little orgasm without sparks. When you reach it you'll notice. It is a very intense moment and you feel the pressure, but of course it's not the same kind of feeling as having a real orgasm. It depends on a person, some like it rough and some just rubbing gently outside. You just need to discover your way...if you find it! Good luck!

[​IMG]

721Jonny and Bayer Sanyo like this.
  5. phd1956

phd1956 Member

Hi all thanks I will have to get a nice cucumber or something and give it a go.

6. Dav

Dav Members

I would love to be fucked.
    Anal orgasms I get from a vibrator

Bayer Sanyo, John K and hankerxxx like this.
  7. bgeasy69

bgeasy69 Members

never been fucked but would love to be

rookie67, 721Jonny and John K like this.
  8. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

OMG. .a prostate orgasm either when being fucked or using a toy is really sensational....different and very intense from a normal orgasm. You need to have pressure on the right spot...if using your fingers (if long enough.....or someone else's) use two and pretend u play a flute with them.

And with a hard cock try different positions....he may be curved, bend left or right. Different cocks, different stimulation. Just now one bf has a cock that is thickest in the middle of his shaft, with thinner head so not so good on my prostate......but we're working on it. he he
    Simon :)

9. NickinRI

NickinRI Members

Absolutely the best and most intense orgasm imaginable. Found out by accident by sliding onto a long, latex dildo after plenty of lube (and poppers) and once it slid over my prostate I convulsed in a series of explosive anal orgasms.,Nothing can describe it. Glad I’m a bottom

Nakednudist, 721Jonny and Si69 like this.
  10. TominMontana

TominMontana Members

I gotta think it would be much different for each individual.

11. barton-jr

barton-jr Members

Have you ever tried giving yourself an enema to wash out real good and lubricate the anus then insert a 10" or 12" dildo. It hits the prostate like a womans g-spot giving an orgasm so great the cum is all over the place and when its in real deep it feels like the prostate gets hot and its just makes me hard thinking about it.

John K likes this.
  12. barton-jr

barton-jr Members

With a thick cock that has big head and short like 5 to 6" is really nice.

13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

This past Saturday my wife and I hosted our regular male friend for a day of sucking cocks and fucking my wife as normally goes 1-2 times a month with him. However, my wife asked him if he'd be willing to fuck my virgin ass while she sucks my cock. I was game for it because my wife really gets turned on watching and occasionally joining us while we're sucking each others cocks as we usually finish our romps by fucking her mouth and pussy at the same time. He was up for trying to get his 9" cock inside me with my wife's help. WOW, I rode him and it felt fabulous and as he was bottoming out inside me and my cock deep inside my wife's mouth I shot out one hell of a big load of cum into her mouth just moments before he blew his load deep inside my ass and I felt every spurt. Was it a prostate orgasm or not? Not sure but it felt great to be fucked and sucked at the same time.

14. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

I don't know if any of you are interested in knowing. But when I glanced at the title of this thread, out of the corner of my eye, I thought it said "anal Christmas". Hey, whatever you find merry:wink:.

15. Fred64

Fred64 Members

I have had several anal orgasms, all from masturbation, to me the orgasm was more intense and quite pleasurable. I orgasmed without even touching my self, I used an anal vibe with a curved end to reach the prostate. I also have a non vibrating toy that I use to penetrate my self

LowHangers likes this.
  16. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

A friend who is gay told me that has had a anal organism a number of times. I had kind of corrected him a nd said prostate. He said no, anal. " Your partner works just a little bit in and out. Working your anal opening and those nerves. When it hits you feel like a bowl of jello. Your whole body shakes and for a few moments your brain is not connected to your body ". So listening to him. I get the impression that he is able to get a whole body organism.

thepapasmurph likes this.
  17. RisingBi

RisingBi Members

I haven't had the great fortune to be fucked by a real man in my ass yet, so I will have to wait to report on this anal orgasm, different from a prostate orgasm, that you're talking about. My last girlfriend pegging me and my using a dildo has never given me what you're describing. But I've definitely given myself some out of this world prostate orgasms using a dildo, including one or two that happened even without me touching my cock. The cum flies like crazy with that prostate stimulation in just the right way with the right pressure. The best for me is when I sit on my dildo, of course pretending it is a real man's cock that I'm sitting on and that is fucking my ass so intensely. When I'm riding the cock dildo from above like that, I can get just the right kind of position, pressure, and speed against my prostate to make me have an unbelievable orgasm. OMG! I can't wait for a real man to fuck me! It's got to be 1000 times better! I've done lots of oral and fucked a guy in the ass once, but I am definitely ready to bottom. I think it will take my bisexuality to a whole new level.

721Jonny and John K like this.
  18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh it will. Since I gave my ass up to our boyfriend I can't get enough. The wife pegging me and dildo play in my ass is fun and very stimulating but having a real cock in your ass is totally different and far better especially when he unloads his load of cum inside you and continues to fuck you silly. I now know why my ex-wife enjoyed me anal fucking her all the time.

John K and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  19. RisingBi

RisingBi Members

It might take me a while to feel the joy of having a man unload his load of cum inside my ass, since I want to be safe, and so need to be exclusive with a fuck buddy and both get tested. But I really can't wait for that day. From what you're saying, LowHangers, it's going to be unfuckingbelievable! But first, I got to get myself out there, and open my legs for that special man who will be my first.

John K and LowHangers like this.
  20. laserbush23

laserbush23 Members

I also have questions before, and have not tried, but I heard that it seems to be good, I tried to find relevant articles on the Internet, for reference, I think it is make sense.
    How to Have the Best Anal Sex
    There are many reasons for not having an orgasm, movement, posture, enough lubrication, etc

dd788snipe likes this.
Tags: