Anal Challenges

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Katravenclaw, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Ok. So we are going to see who is the Kinky Anal Queen (or king). Do not do anything that can cause injury or illness... I'm not joking on this rule. Treat the ass as the glorious hole of pleasure that it is!

Challenge 1: How many times can he cum in your ass in one night? No emptying between loads.

Justinsky, hoo.com, Jayskit and 3 others like this.
  2. cindy94

cindy94 Member

Im going to have to pull my bf away from basketball this weekend and find out!

3. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Challenge accepted! Start hydrating him now LOL

4. cindy94

cindy94 Member

I just text him to tell him the plan lol

Justinsky likes this.
  5. Papa1441

Papa1441 Supporters HipForums Supporter

6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I took two loads a couple weekends ago from our shared lover Tom. My wife place a plug in me as he pulled out after the first load so I'd stay moist inside while we sucked him hard again to penetrate me a second time. I was pretty "gooey" as he plunged in the second time and when he blew his second it was all oozing down my thighs with each additional plunge. I could go more, but highly doubt we could keep all his cum inside, he's a pretty big shooter.

suxntx and Uhardrodnme like this.
  7. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Only 1 load this Saturday. Not at all disappointed though. He was fantastic! Kinda surpised each other with it too.

He planned to tease me before we got dressed for our LARP game. He lokes to get me all wet and keep me turned on for hours. It's fun but I wanted to play too. So once I was really reved up I suggested we try a fee oositions "for later" to see if he could get it in well.

I laid flat on my belly and had him strattle me. He was Definately hard and the precum was dripping. He intended to just rub the tip on my ass to tease me more. But the angle was good, he was soaking wet, and my ass has been getting it's exercise lately so it is easy to penetrate. The tip slipped in to his surprise. He started to stroke gently in and out. It was exquisite. His moaning and shivering turned me in so much.

He continued to penetrate deeper and deeper with each thrust, lubricating me as he did with his precum. He reached around and pulled my head upwards so he could kiss me from behind. Awkward, but hot. As he got closer he grabbed my hair, pulling my head backwards. My back was arched aligning everything perfectly.

When he came I could feel his hot cum shooting deep in my ass. He fell sideways allowing me to roll over to face him. I was so close I barely brushed my clit and came hard. My legs shook for at least half an hour.

I kept his cum inside all the way through dinner and 6 hours of game play. Loved every minute of it.

8. leggs

leggs Banned

That is easy, three when my husband sit up a train for me. After three you need to clean up and start again. It was three loads but took it in the ass five times that day

9. cindy94

cindy94 Member

We didn't get much time this weekend to try this unfortunately. I did keep the load he gave me inside me all night long tho!

10. leggs

leggs Banned

The biggest difference is if you are doing it with only one guy or several. If you get the chance to do more than one guy up the ass do it you will enjoy it very much. The difference in size, depth and amount of cum deposited is very different and can cause you to relax and leak

11. Papa1441

Damn
    Katravenclaw, Ya'll are making me HORNY with all of this, I might have to see if the wife is interested in your Challenge

12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Tom gave me two loads in my ass the other morning along with a very stimulating and most enjoyable 60 minute pounding that was followed by me sucking him off for his 3rd load which was much less than the first two, but still a 3rd orgasm. He was well drained.

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  13. leggs

leggs Banned

I bet truth be know you were too

14. cindy94

cindy94 Member

He put 3 in me last night

15. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Good girl

16. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

best I remember record was three dumps in my brownie

17. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Well I was promised. Date night tomorrow, my choice... I chose the arcade and dinner. Then a movie afterwards... Why? Because then I get more sex! LoL

Saturday morning sex to get me up and moving. Sex before we go to arcade so I can have a load in my ass while we play games. And one after the movie. So just three.

But my birthday is coming up so all I want is a day of all sex. Nothing but the hubby cuming in my ass again and again until I can't hold any more. A cooler of Gateraid and a tub of coconut oil. I don't even want cake. ;)

18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Recently enjoyed three loads inside but I'm sure some leaked out upon the third round as I was pretty stretched out.

19. cindy94

cindy94 Member

I like to use a plug to keep his cum inside

20. Papa1441

I like how you stated that, it's kind of a turn on

21. oscar eatseveryone

oscar eatseveryone Feel like the devil is attacing me

When I lived in vegas I tried but it hurt too much and I couldn't get myself to fuck a guy in the ass but woman I loved doing it in her ass