Anaerobic State during Orgasm

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by djinx, Sep 26, 2021.

1. djinx

djinx Banned

My man and mine's sex life since the pandemic has not been frequent as we wanted to since our kids are staying home all the time due to online class set up.

We manage to have quickies and morning sex far and between.

The last time we had sex was hurried but intense. It was amazing, with my man fucking me hard from behind after our favorite, cowgirl on top.

Here's the thing, with the very intense fucking, my man was reaching his anaerobic state because on the way to the peak he stopped breathing and just focused on pounding me so hard. He said he didn't want to stop because the pleasure was too good to stop.

After we both had our orgasm, he complained of having a bad headache because he said he was already anaerobic and lacked oxygen. It takes him a while to recover. So for the past few days I have to make do with cunilingus and masturbation.

Has this ever happened to anyone?

2. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

It's hard to breathe as you approach the peak - plus I'm only concentrating on how good it feels....I can breathe later.... When it's over, I'm gasping for air, maybe a little dizzy....but not a headache. I'm trying to be more conscious about the need to breathe during sex so she won't need to push me off of her when I pass out..................

djinx likes this.
  3. djinx

djinx Banned

Appreciate
    Thanks for your reply. Wanted to hear a man's thoughts on this.

4. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Oh, I'm sure blood pressure just about doubles...pulse like 150.....like jumping in to a 400 yard dash....

5. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

First, I have say I hope you and your husband can find a weekend away to have better quality sex. Don’t me wrong, everybody likes a quickie once in a while. That said, A big part of sex is mental. If both of you are programmed for quickies, then when time comes to slow down and enjoy a more intimate sex you will need to reprogram.
    On the subject: I have experienced seeing white spots just after blowing my load deep in my wife. This usually occurs after a long sex session. It must be noted that my wife and I have sex “for” our health.
    We love each other very much but we understand the importance of sex. It’s not about love. We can intimate if we want too.

MasseurNaturel and djinx like this.
  6. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

It is natural to breathe faster during intense sex especially if he was just purely focused on pounding you. If you look up Tantric breathing exercises and practice them it may well help to naturally control your breathing during sex without thinking about it. It is beneficial to males and females. Also during intense sex many people have their mouth wide open and breathe fast, this leads to a dry mouth. Drinking plenty of water or juice beforehand can help with this and also with the headaches after. As with all intense physical activity, it's always important to drink plenty before.

Slacker Of Krypton and djinx like this.
  7. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

This has happened to me on a several occasions.

I was fucking my wife hard and going longer than normal, I did get the shortness of breath and then soon after realize I was not breathing. It's an odd feeling and I think the reason could be the brain being overwhelmed by the sensations followed by ignoring the lack of breathing to stay in that place. There was a fair amount of gasping after I came, and like the poster above I've experienced seeing spots and even what seemed like a loss of vision temporarily, almost like the sensation you get when you stand up too quickly.

MasseurNaturel and djinx like this.
  8. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I know that when I get close to orgasm through oral or vaginal that my heart rate soars and my breathing slows and almost stops when I cum but I’ve never had a headache afterwards but I have taken time to recover from said session for a couple days for fear of passing out the next time

djinx likes this.
  9. Iloveorgasms5

Iloveorgasms5 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Perhaps cardio is what is needed or he just needs to not hold his breath while trying to orgasm.