an old one but a goodie - dear warmonger and war supporter why won't you go to iraq?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by guy, Jun 28, 2008.

1. odon

odon Slightly Popular

No, I read articles.

"By contrast, McCain -- himself a veteran and the son and grandson of two Navy admirals -- has two children in the military. Nineteen-year-old Jimmy is a Marine and 21-year-old Jack is at the Naval Academy. The fact that his sons are willing to fight a war McCain has vowed to try to win lends moral credibility to his words. He wouldn't ask others to do anything he and his family wouldn't do. (Joe Biden, who recently withdrew from the presidential race, also has a son in uniform. That he would be willing to serve in a war his father disapproves of shows that service trumps politics in their family and made Biden, like McCain, a compelling candidate.)"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/01/08/AR2008010804437.html

"A year after enlisting in the US Army on the sixth anniversary of 9/11, Private First Class Palin will fly to Kuwait next Thursday for acclimatisation, and will be deployed a few weeks later to an area of Diyala province teeming with al-Qaeda insurgents.
    It will not be an easy tour for the 19-year old, who is assigned to 1-1 Bravo Company, 52nd Infantry, 1st Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division, based at Fort Wainwright, Alaska."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article4669290.ece

2. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

The answers to all your questions are right in front of your eyes, all you need to do is unplug your head from your ass. Let me ask you a question (which I'm sure you won't answer, given your track record). Are you a substance abuser? You display many signs of one. Dilusional thoughts, dementia, inability to engage in conversation, psychosis, difficulty concentrating, etc.. So what is your poison? Marijuana? Amphetamines? Both perhaps?

3. odon

odon Slightly Popular

:smilielol5:

4. guy

guy Senior Member

hmmm

you know what?

i like you characters here, it stops you spreading your poison to other parts of this site. why you peddle the war here in this site i really don't know...

BUT

i do know you won't go and fight in your beloved war.

maybe jehovah can stuck his war up his arse? then again jehovah might not have an arse. man in the image of god, well i guess jehovah does have an arse.

keep it coming war mongers, heres a white feather for you

5. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Erm, what have I said that is "poison"?
    Where have I "peddled the war"?
    If you are not going to stick with us here on earth, guy, we might as well call it a day.

6. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

Like the poison you're spreading in Boycott ??

Aren't you the Resident Peddler of War with Israel/Jews.

Do you practice what you preach ?

Will YOU go fight with the Palestinians ?

i think that answering "guys" questions with questions, like he does, is only fair, right?

7. guy

guy Senior Member

the warmongers on this site seem to be cowards

8. guy

guy Senior Member

ermm cadcruzer or whoever you are..........

i'm promoting peace and demonstrating that the warmongers on this site won't even go to the war they promote. why should there be more war? i promote peace and you get angry because you are too gutless to put your skin on the ine. i'm very happy to sit back promoting peace and thinking - which is most irksome to someone who promotes a war. when have i promoted a war with israel?? you are confused and this isn't so surprising these are confusing times if you can't look at life without looking through the shroud of jehovah.

there isn't much difference between the devil and jehovah, both are destructive and morally bankrupt, their followers promote torture ,mayhem and destruction. the best thing that any human being can do in the face of these monsters is to reject them. you don't need to get angry or violent you can simply reject their message of hate for humankind.

with regards to boycott if you had bothered to read further on you might have discovered this.....

"the problems with boycotts is that it hurts people who aren't doing silly things, ie it hits the lower rung of society first. you alienate normal people and leave the hate mongers to sow their seed widely and heavily.

turning the money tap off hits the problem directly by shutting the food source off to the people who are causing the problem in the first place. the longer you support stupidity and stupid people the worse things get. you need only ask the americans about this.

the people feeding off the problem do little or no real work, they need new cash to continue their lifestyle, they feed off chaos and hate, the more chaos the stronger they become. with the money tap turned off they whither, normal people are not affected because business goes on as normal. the best thing the hate mongers can do is perish."

maybe the best thing people could do is turn away from jehovah, he is a messenger of death and carnage, whatever his message is should be treated like most things with caution until examined. jehovah draws his strength from the idiots amongst the population ,the mentally unstable and also people looking for an answer.

rejecting jehovah and his message for the world is very simple - reject hate. jehovah hates the world. as in mein kampf he is very clear about his objectives.

according to his own manual he has destroyed most of mankind at least once, he has destroyed two cities entirely by aerial attack and who was it jehovah saved? a man who had sex with his daughters. of course the cities attacked can't even put their side of the story forward - they don't exist anymore for all we know these people rejected hate and were morally upright.

jehovah is dangerous and violent given such homocidal behaviour it may pay the individual well to stay clear of his followers. if you give money to these people they will destroy the world.

9. guy

guy Senior Member

you are still here odon and you will remain here despite what you say

10. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

Guy, are you Deist?

11. guy

guy Senior Member

you're right the answer is infront of my eyes - you won't go and fight in what you believe in. ive my regards to jehovah when you see him, maybe his followers can kill a few more kids?

of course historically this is totally normal, a deity normally requires human sacrifices. in this cases it is the "enemies" of jehovah, they don't need to be hauled up the temple steps to be sacrificed they can be killed in the comfort of their own home infront of their family. an old trick when the temple in jerusalem was in operation was to throw people off the wall who had done jehovah wrong.

jehovahs sacrifices are also the adulterers who get stoned to death for their sins (hang on wasn't man thrown out of the garden of eden and told to get on with it - "free choice" to do anything but if you did do something jehovah didn't like his followers would kill you - hang on why can't jehovah do his own dirty work? an interesting question isn't it? oh yes and if anyone happens to be in the lands promised to his folowers then they have to be attaked and killed - hardly a promising or loving god is it.

turn the money tap off to this god and maybe everyone can live peaceful harmonious and fruitful lives.

12. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

13. guy

guy Senior Member

yes this is confusing

dump jehovah and regain your mind

14. odon

odon Slightly Popular

'fraid so.:rolleyes:
    Just want answers that do not rely on a religous overtone.
    I just want to talk to you based on my actual beliefs or questions you have asked and responded to plus questions I have asked but you have not bothered with.
    If you can not do this I am gone.

I remind you I have not added jehovah I do not believe in jehovah so please do not add this to any response, thanks.

15. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

Your sudden Jehovah kick is what is confusing me. You bring up Jehovah in an Iraq war thread, a social security thread, and a Sarah Palin speech thread.

When I read your posts it reminds me of the song American Music by the Violent Femmes. "did you do too many drugs..."

16. odon

odon Slightly Popular

I guess guy has gone off to have a nap in a dark place for awhile...

17. guy

guy Senior Member

geez you still here odon??

are you a war monger??

oh thats right

no

but you do support war supporters

why are you still here ???

maybe its jehovah guiding you to be here???

just bombarding me with volume won't make me go away odon,

remind me again why are you here??

18. guy

guy Senior Member

do you believe in jehovah??

ahh thats right you probably reserve the right to not answer that question, in the same way that you reserve the right to promote war yet not go to it.

if jehovah saved Lot whilst killing his wife so Lot could then have sex with his daughters all under under the gaze of jehovah what does that tell you about jehovah? he gives aid and succor to men who sexual abuse their daughters. Lot also destroys an entire city because of their immoral behaviour(? go figure)

with these whacky principles its no wonder that the followers of jehovah want to destroy the world.

turning off the money tap to the followers of jehovah will do wonders the sooner we do this the better things will get.

19. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Like I said before, 'fraid so.

No.

Glad we agree.

Do I?

I've already told you, please keep up.

Erm, don't read my posts do you?

I'm not asking you to go away.

Already told you many times already.

Have anything constructive to add?
    Got any questions?
    Got any answers?
    If not why not?
    Just like talking about jehovah it seems.

You do seem like you have a mad cocaine habit, guy.
    No offence.
    You don't like progress do you?
    Rather going around in a cul-de-sac.
    If you have nothing further to add than what you have already said a few times already, I'm done.
    Just let me know that's all.

20. guy

guy Senior Member

odon

why are you here??

all these questions are obviously very difficult for you.

so lets concentrate on one