An Old Lucid Dream (And, My First Post)

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by mojokabobo, May 30, 2016.

1. mojokabobo

mojokabobo Members

So, I was dreaming. It was a really boring dream. I don't remember exactly what it was that I was doing, but WOW was it boring. I thought, "This is TOO boring.. wait a minute, this CAN'T be real! This is a dream!!", and I waved my hands in the air, pulled a matrix-style move, and changed the entire environment.

Now, I was partying with a bunch of new people and some friends. There were drinks everywhere, the music was good, and we were all having a great time! I hung out in this party for about 10 minutes or so..

..then suddenly I was electrocuted. It felt like the whole dream environment had collapsed unto my mind and electrocuted me.

I woke up in a mall. I had completely forgotten about what had happened, and I was just in a new dream. I started walking around in the mall. After about 10 seconds, I remembered what had happened. I exclaimed to myself, "Wait a minute.. I was just dreaming, and it was so boring that I realized I was dreaming, then I changed the whole dream to something fun, and then my dream electrocuted me and woke me up here!!"

Then I got electrocuted again. After a moment I woke up next to a pool. I immediately got electrocuted again, and then woke up in an old video game arcade. Without any time to really process anything, I got electrocuted again, and again, and again, and again.. about 8 times total, each time waking up in a new place, continuously aware of what was happening.

After the last electrocution, I woke up in the middle of a field in the country. There was a guy sitting next to me, it was nighttime, and the stars were out. I had an uneasy feeling that he was somehow 'responsible' for all of the electrocutions that I had just endured.

I looked over at him, kinda eyeballing him, and I described everything that had just happened. After describing the events, I said, "..and now, I don't know if I'm dreaming.. or if this is real; but, I've come to the conclusion that whatever this is, a dream, or reality.. I need to just face whatever it is that's in front of me.."

He kinda nodded his head. We both looked up at the stars, which were shining brilliantly. We relaxed in the field, looking up at the stars, daydreaming. I woke up.

Fin.

1 person likes this.
Tags: