An idea

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by NeverMore889, May 16, 2004.

1. NeverMore889

NeverMore889 Member

ok i was thinking about it. dont you think if scientist wanted to they could make dozens of perfectly harmless drugs that people could trip and get high on. it just must be possible!!! i think there is like some group of people (all those antidrug people) who believe ulterconsciouness is wrong so have stopped any attempt at this. it just must be possible!! anyone read the book Brave New World since they have this called 'soma' which is exactly what i described. cool idea

oh ya and i know weed is all harmless and maybe some other stuff i dont know much about other drugs, shrooms? anywho come on why hasnt some scientist lab invented a harmless drug and started selling it and stuff. since really the only legal drug is alcohol which can be damaging. we need more drugs! hah

2. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

because drugs change your mind like your mind chemistry. the harder you want to trip the more your brain is being affected

3. NeverMore889

NeverMore889 Member

so your saying its not possible?

well i disagree case and point weed (i like saying case and point)
    and i think there must be more out there! we need research on it

4. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

there are some negatives to weed. like the fact that its bad on your lungs. if you disaggree with that than ill say it lowers your sperm count.

5. NeverMore889

NeverMore889 Member

hmm your a tough cookie but if you eat it then no negative effects on your lungs

and it does lower your sperm count for a few hours afterwards but heavy smokers build up a tolerance to this and it doesnt effect them (85% sure on this one altough that sex lay disagreed about it, but shes really old so might be going on with the old anti weed propaganda)

i will look into that
    or does someone know out there who could just tell me? that would make it easier

6. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

I highly doubt there is such a thing as a completely harmless drug; maybe less harmless, but not completely.

7. NeverMore889

NeverMore889 Member

hmm well i mean like absolutely no long term effects

i believe weed has no long term effects

8. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

I concider marijuana, mesciline, LSA, LSD, salvia D, molly (pure MDMA) and magic mushrooms to be equally harmless if you are not harboring any latent psychological illness.

9. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

I guarantee it could be done, But since our Gov't Frowns upon ANY form of "narcotics", They wouldn't allow the testing for it

10. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Dude, there are scientists out there trying to make new drugs, and there are tons of chemicals and products they have made, check out the pihkal tihkal books.

Anyways, shrooms and mescaline are both food poisoning, which is not completely harmless as it lowers you're imune system for a time...

11. bertrose

bertrose Member

Harmless as in non toxic...and with Weed, Mesc, LSD and shrooms u need a crapload of it to even be effected my the toxicity...even more to kill u...so i don't see anything that harmless about it...

As the point about lowering ur sperm count and testosterone in little boys...i don't believe thats true...i read it was gov't propaganda that the gov't scared little dudes away from it, its called the homophobic scare...

peace