an ice-cream machine, a redneck, and a lipring..

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mrsmorrison27, Jun 8, 2006.

1. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

ok so i was getttin som ice cream for my mom, standing there at the machine, minding my own business. when this young guy (17 18 ish) came up to me, he was a total redneck, and said in the THICKEST accent since june carter "HEY! can i see that thang in your lip?" so i kinda turned my head so he could see it "did that thang hurt?" i was like "no not really" and he said "oh well, it looks preeeeety cool" "thanks" i said, and then he just walked away, kinda freaked me out a little but, i mean ,just some randomn redneck coming up to me asking if my lip hurt..odd

2. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Eh, he was just interested in it. Maybe he never saw one before. *shrugs*

3. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

i get those q's alot... all the piercings are out but I get 'em about my tattos still. get used to it. It may be annoying but honestly I think its a way people use to get to try to talk to you so its actually a compliment they may be interested in starting up a convo. :)

4. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

i have to say though ms morrison, you remind me so much of myself when I was a lil bit younger. :) thats a good thing though, miss those days lol

5. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Well I would never walk up to anyone personally and ask a question like that, may think it. Now on here, I figure you could easily ignore me and not be an issue. You were very kind and put up with my ignorance about asking about that same issue but assure you I have more of an accent from the Pacific Northwest than that of a redneck, lol

6. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

well rednecks do kind of shelter themselves to new expeirences..but i mean cmon, who hasnt seen a lipring??

7. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Oh please...if you have a lip ring you WANT people to look at it. Don't be so nonchalant...

8. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

aw, c'mon now. i'm a redneck, so's my husband. so far as i can tell, he wasn't shelting himself, he was putting himself out to get a closer look at something he found intriguing. in redneck land there's not a lotta people who've had them, it's just not the style. how many massive "rodeo king" belt buckles have you seen holding up a pair of skin tight wranglers? do you have a full set of "snap-on" shot glasses? ever see them displayed in pride of place? probably not in your house. give the rednecks a break. they're a cultural group just like anyone else.

9. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

dude, i was raised around rednecks. i live in the redneck centural part of my town. i know rednecks...when i see them

10. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

there is that
    most piercings are there for the aesthetic of it

11. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

i thought rednecks ate their ice cream out of a paper cup

12. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

he wasnt gettin ice cream, he was leaving and the ice cream machine was on his way out.

13. DroopySnoopy

you're cute anyway, he was probably just tryin to make conversation :)

14. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

ew u mean a redneck was flirting with me? thats kind of disturbing

15. LK1

LK1 Member

I think its great when people strike up convos like that.

16. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i'm curious as to what exactly you mean by "an icecream machine"? do you mean like some kind of refrigerated coin/currency opperated dispenser (vending machine like they have ice cream sandwedges and fudgecicles in) or something that actualy makes ice cream (i know you can get those for the house but i don't think i've ever seen one in a store that was making ice cream you could buy it fresh made out of)?

=^^=
    .../\...

17. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

rednecks ain't all that bad. rednecks abound the world around. they just go by different names. it seems every time there's a redneck, there's someone who wants to consider themselves more "worldly" who hates them. me, i've been the worldly thing. i like redneck better.

18. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

:rolleyes: please? A redneck? which definition are you using here KC?

19. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

its big and metal, and u pull a lever down and put her cup inderneath the levers spout and out comes frozen goodness

20. DroopySnoopy

mmm, frozen goodness...