an amazing herb has been overlooked...

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by The beholder, Jan 6, 2005.

1. The beholder

The beholder Member

In my many experiments with herbs to find rare psychoactive ones I came across one. This one has never been recognized or even mentioned in psychedelic literature. I know for a fact that its psychoactive I smoked it and it was just like marijuana, the only problem seems to be finding 'good stuff' the first place I found it was in a little spanish botanical store on long island, but i've tried ordering it after that from places online and haven't found any of the same quality. Also I went to amsterdamn and in one of the cafes we bought what was supposed to be 'columbian bud' and my friend didn't notice but I immediatly noticed it was this herb, they were trying to pass it off as MJ to suckers.

effects are quite nice its comes on almost immediately and you just basically feel stoned, also gives you wild dreams very vivid and gives you insight into interpersonal realtionships. So if you think you've read just about everything on psychedelics/psychoactive's here's one you haven't come across and I don't know why no one has discovered it before for smoking. So if your a psychonaut here it is:

Artemesia Vulgaris, or MUgwort...

good luck, and tell me of your experience..

2. ForestNymphe

ForestNymphe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A very powerful plant indeed. While I have never smoked it, I have used it in the making of ceremonial incenses and felt pretty strong effects.

3. Kitaro

Kitaro Member

Dude, thats absinthe... :)

4. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

same genus, different species...
    bio 101, dood...

5. VooDooChildSG

VooDooChildSG Member

dude i just got a pound of the shit. haha dude i haven't tried it yet though..well i did it in tea but that doesn't really do much. i'll smoke some tonite maybe.

6. VooDooChildSG

VooDooChildSG Member

man that's bullshit man... i smoked 1 & a half joints today of the shit & it didn't do anything man. i'm dissapointed man. like what the hell? :mad:

7. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

you gotta get the good shit, not that schwag from PA man

8. VooDooChildSG

VooDooChildSG Member

well hey man where the hell else am i gonna get it man.

9. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

Humm anyone know a good place to get it online, that is good quality?