AMT Degrading?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by masada, Aug 7, 2013.

1. masada

masada Member

Hi, I just today heard that AMT, especially the freebase degrades rather quickly, even if stored correctly. I recently received a half gram of AMT freebase, but as I was drinking and using the EPH that had also arrived, I wasn't thinking. I went to dilute the AMT in a known amount of water as I hadn't yet gotten my scale, but since it was freebase, obviously it didn't dissolve and I was forced to let it evaporate overnight then put it back in the baggy and into my drawer where it remained until now when I double bagged it well.

When I dosed it a few days later, I eyed out what I think was around 25mg and parachuted it in a Zig-Zag. It didn't hit until about 3 hours later even though all I had was one bowl of cereal all day, and strangely I got virtually no euphoria (in fact quite a bit of dysphoria), a real heavy body load, and some mild OEVs, but no CEVs. I was really expecting a completely different experience, I had heard so many good things.

Do you think it has degraded from the water and/or being out, and is now less potent so I should dose more? Or could it possibly be maybe the Suboxone I'm taking is somehow effecting it, or the AMT just doesn't effect my body the same as everyone else? Also, is how it's stored now OK?

Sorry for the long post, been feeling a bit long winded today. Anyway, thanks in advance guys!

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I didn't find aMT very interesting at that dose range either and I was not on any medications when I tried it so I dunno. The only thing that doesn't correlate with my experience is the onset time, maybe try doubling the dose and brace yourself for nausea.

3. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

So you think 50mg dose would hit the spot. Been interested in AMT for a long time but dont know too much about it. I heard/read its a good addition to other psychs

4. CoolRunnings

CoolRunnings Member

I am an avid aMT supporter. Mine has lasted a very long time at room temp.

It is active and interesting for me at 2-5mg. About 30 mg is the sweet spot. Mix in some ganja and you have an outstanding experience.

5. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Mine also has lasted several years at room temperature. 30mg is where i stopped increasing dose, also found it to be highly rewarding.

OP: The first problem to deal with is that you are eye-balling doses, making it completely impossible for us to help you in this matter, as we have no idea how much you are taking. Dysphoria is coming from you, not the status of the compound.

It is -extremely- relevant that you are on suboxone :( aMT does have a global effect on the brain and its ability to metabolize things. I can't imagine combining opiates with it is a good idea.

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I would put it in a small glass jar or something that is air tight if your planning to keep it for a while. The best conditions would be someplace free of mostioure, excessive heat, and light. A jar under those condtions will keep many chemicals good for a long time.

I would say there is a good chance the amt you had soaking in water will have absorbed some of it. So if you took that same stuff it would be diluted. I don't think you let it dry long enough. The presence of this water in long term storage could lead to mold. A dark cool place like I mention before plus water equals ruined drugs. But if you dry the whole bag soon it will probably still be OK. I am talking about several weeks or months.

Allot of people get nothing from AMT. It may be the chemical is good, but it is just not your thing. There are allot of psychedelics to pick from.

7. masada

masada Member

I did take quite a few large doses, smoked, over a binge. and it most definitely was apparent and quite strong. In fact, 12 hours later, I was unable to complete my driving test, as I was still having pretty strong OEVs. I told him I was tired and had to do it another day lol.
    So I guess it was dose, set, and setting.