Amsterdammer

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by skitfin, Mar 8, 2008.

1. skitfin

skitfin Member

I think I was a member of this forum years ago, but I have long since forgot my login and password... anyway...

I am 25, Swedish/American, I currently live in Amsterdam and I am a film producer of "jamband" music DVDs I currently work with the Jam in the Dam festival and I have worked with the All Good Festival and Keller Williams in the past. I am planning on spending this summer working at festivals in the Appalachian mountains before I come back to Amsterdam next year for Jam in the Dam (like I do every year) and to work on a documentary on the History of Cannabis I am producing.

At the beginning of May I am moving to Eastern North Carolina, to a small organic farm about an hour outside of Raleigh. I'll be travelling to shows and festivals this summer in my VW camper bus, of course!

I know it's lame but I want to meet cool people on the east coast. Especially a cute hippie Earth Mama... I miss cool American girls!

I will work on getting a picture up on here, and
    in filling out my profile. But I hope this is the right place to meet some real, honest, good people.

Thanks for letting me introduce myself!

Nick

2. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

Hello Nick & Welcome back , good to have you here. PEACE,

3. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

howdy and welcome to the forums!

:hug: