Amsterdam Coffee Shops?

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by Ged, May 21, 2018.

1. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

A friend and I are thinking of going to Amsterdam this Summer. Obviously we want to visit the coffee shops and partake of the local herb...But I remember reading an article that stated that tourists were no longer allowed to buy and smoke marijuana, and that only native Amsterdamers were allowed in the coffee shops. Is this true, and if so how rigorously is this law enforced?

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Omg what next! Only native Dutch can use the whores!?!

I suggest you and your friend, get yourself a sailing outfit together and storm those coffee shops, like the flying Dutchman arghh

Ged likes this.
  3. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

He wants to go to the red light district too...But I don't want to. My whoring days are over. I definitely want to go to the Van Gogh museum.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That's pretty broad interest leap lol.

Meliai likes this.
  5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I dont know if this is true but I did read an article the other day about how Amsterdam is being ruined by throngs of tourists. So it does make sense they would attempt to curb tourism a bit by restricting access to coffee shops.

Come to the US for the legal weed and go to Amsterdam for the art and culture

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Bloody tourists. Ruin everything. :p